Old April 3rd 05, 04:31 PM
RHF

Default Could Fidel Castro Be Death # 3 On Day Three ?

CULULIN - Could Fidel Castro Be Death # 3 On Day Three ?
Old April 3rd 05, 06:25 PM
David

On 3 Apr 2005 08:31:14 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

CULULIN - Could Fidel Castro Be Death # 3 On Day Three ?
.
" Kind of amazing,(in my opinion) the Pope passes
away just one day after Terri passed away. "
.
April 1, 2005 = Terri Schiavo
.
April 2, 2005 = Pope John Paul II
.
April 3, 2005 = Fidel Castro { just may be }
.
LISTEN - To Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) Today
3rd April 2005 for the Full Story . . .
RHC = http://www.radiohc.cu/
ENG = http://www.radiohc.cu/homeing.htm
http://www.radiohc.org/
http://www.radiohc.org/english.html
http://www.geocities.com/casamalecon/radiocuba/
.
.
the often observed happenstance of death-by-threes ~ RHF
.
.

Johnny Cochran?

Old April 3rd 05, 06:57 PM
lsmyer

Fidel won't be number three. That story was simply about Fidel sending
official condolences upon the death of the pope. Here's how Google
translated that story into English:
_______________________
It sends Fidel message of condolencia by death of Juan Pablo II

Havana, 3 of April (RHC) - - the Cuban president, Fidel I castrate, sent a
message of condolencias to its Reverendísima Eminence Cardinal Eduardo
Martinez Somalo, Camarlengo of Santa Roman Iglesia, in the occasion of the
death of the Pope Juan Pablo II.

The text of the letter affirms that the humanity will keep a touching memory
from the untiring work of Its Sanctity Juan Pablo II in favor of La Paz,
justice and solidarity between all the towns.

The message, in name of the Cuban town and government, adds that the visit
of the Extreme Pontiff to the Island will be recorded in the memory of our
nation like a little while transcendental in the relations with the Vatican
State.

The Council of State of the Republic of Cuba decreed to three days of
official duel in the occasion of the death of the Extreme Pontiff, happened
east Saturday.

Old April 3rd 05, 10:42 PM
uncle arnie

Seeing as 28,000 people die everyday from illness from unsafe water, I don't
know that this "three deaths" thing has any meaning at all. In my books,
all people are equally important, whether celebrity, political leaders, war
victim or starving child. I think the recently deceased pope wouldn't have
it any other way. Neither would his boss.

(ref for the 28k dead each day is the 2004 Vanier lectures, heard this week
on Ideas RCI / CBC)

Old April 3rd 05, 11:58 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

wrote in message
I have read before "they" usually do come in three's.
cuhulin

Brezhnev, Chernenko and Andropov.

In the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say
about that."

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Old April 4th 05, 07:31 AM
Telamon

It is not that they are more important but that some are leaders and
many people look to them for direction or instruction in their lives.

They just have a higher visibility and they influence a great number of
people for better or worse.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 4th 05, 05:55 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
Like Mrs. Schiavo is an A list personality...

Perhaps not on Buzzflash.

Old April 4th 05, 06:23 PM

I was hoping # 3 would/will be michael schiavo.
cuhulin