Old April 4th 05, 08:09 PM
DK

Default Batwing FM antenna

Does anybody know this antenna:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...e=STRK:MEWA:IT ?
How is it built ? Any schematic on the web ?
Thanks in advance for the informations !

D. Kremp
Normandy / France

Old April 4th 05, 08:37 PM

With a stupid name like Bat****! (batwing) that so-called "antenna"
couldn't be any good.Your best bet over there in frogland is to grab one
of them naked gals off the beaches over there and use her ass as an
antenna!
cuhulin

Old April 5th 05, 03:48 AM
RHF

DK,
Old April 5th 05, 04:01 AM
Telamon

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ssPage Name=S
TRK:MEWA:IT ?
How is it built ? Any schematic on the web ?
Thanks in advance for the informations !

D. Kremp
Normandy / France

Looks like wood and screen. Basically looks a dipole. The impedance will
change with the aperture. Looks like a waste of time to me. Go to radio
shack and buy something better.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 5th 05, 04:34 AM
running dogg

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
"DK" wrote:

Does anybody know this antenna:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ssPage Name=S
TRK:MEWA:IT ?
How is it built ? Any schematic on the web ?
Thanks in advance for the informations !

D. Kremp
Normandy / France

Looks like wood and screen. Basically looks a dipole. The impedance will
change with the aperture. Looks like a waste of time to me. Go to radio
shack and buy something better.

Rabbit ears work well with FM. Just get any plain old VHF TV antenna and
plug it in to your FM radio.

Old April 6th 05, 06:29 AM
DK

Thanks to RHF, Telamon, and Running Dogg for their interesting replies.
Merci et au revoir !
D. Kremp
Normandy / France

Old April 6th 05, 10:43 AM
Volker Tonn

Telamon schrieb:

In article ,
"DK" wrote:

D. Kremp
Normandy / France

Go to radio shack and buy something better.

I bet there is no 'radio shack' over here in Europe.....

Old April 6th 05, 01:50 PM

I think a naked womans behind would make a much better antenna :{)
cuhulin

Old April 6th 05, 01:53 PM

In UK,Radio Shack stores are the Tandy stores over there.Maybe their
website might be something like www.tandy.co.uk
cuhulin

Old April 6th 05, 04:19 PM
Volker Tonn

schrieb:

In UK,Radio Shack stores are the Tandy stores over there.Maybe their
website might be something like
www.tandy.co.uk

Thank "whom ever" I never saw a Tandy store in continental Europe :-)

Discone antenna plans [email protected] Antenna 13 January 14th 05 11:51 PM
Yaesu FT-857D questions Joe S. Equipment 6 October 25th 04 09:40 AM
LongWire Antenna Jim B Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 09:36 AM
Short STACKED Vertical {Tri-Band} BroomStick Antenna [Was: Wire ant question] RHF Shortwave 0 February 23rd 04 12:59 PM
EH Antenna Revisited Walter Maxwell Antenna 47 January 16th 04 04:34 AM