Old April 10th 05, 10:20 PM

sushi,that Mercury poisioning is getting to you.
cuhulin

Old April 10th 05, 10:28 PM

The brits say they are going to capture OBL,BUT!,OBL has been DEAD! for
a long time.He couldn't run fast enough dragging that dialysis machine
around with him.bush is the co-prez of Mexico,that's why fed govt isn't
doing much of anything about the illegal immigrants,so the Minuitemen
are showing them how to do it.
cuhulin

Old April 11th 05, 12:55 AM
Honus

wrote in message
The brits say they are going to capture OBL,BUT!,OBL has been DEAD! for
a long time.He couldn't run fast enough dragging that dialysis machine
around with him.bush is the co-prez of Mexico,that's why fed govt isn't
doing much of anything about the illegal immigrants,so the Minuitemen
are showing them how to do it.

No, the "Minutemen" are gumming up the works by setting off sensors and
triggering false alarms for the Border Patrol to contend with. They're
becoming more of a hindrance than a help.

Old April 11th 05, 01:14 AM
David

On 10 Apr 2005 19:29:10 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:
I'm saying this all a bunch of bull****. Bush doesn't give a rat's
ass about anything besides keeping us all so freaked out we'll let him
do anything, no matter how outrageous, 'cause we're scared like a
bunch of little girls.

Once again, the borders are totally porous; chemical plants and
nuclear facilities are not one bit hardened; and the bulk of the
continental USA is being patrolled by rent-a-cops.

Old April 11th 05, 02:04 AM
RHF

Honus,
Old April 11th 05, 02:33 AM
Honus

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
Honus,
.
" No, the "Minutemen" are gumming up the works by setting off sensors
and triggering false alarms for the Border Patrol to contend with.
They're becoming more of a hindrance than a help. "
.
-R- One more 'propagation' of the Liberal Elitist "Big Lie"
and Distortion of the Truth by the Left-Wing Media.
[ So called : Democrat Party of the USA "SPEAK" ]

You engage in more ad hominem than anyone I can think of right now. Have you
ever considered that before? And if you ever call me a Democrat, I'm going
to tell you to **** off. Just so you know in advance; I'd hate to simply
blind-side you with it.

ACTUALLY - It is the ACLU'ers who are Tripping the Alarms in an
attempt to overload and confuse the US Border Patrol and Blame the
US Citizens for the False Alarms.

Really...I'd like to ACTUALLY see the proof of that. How long am I going to
have to wait?

NOTE - The ACLU'ers following the America Citizens who are there to
Help-to-Protect their Borders from this Invasion of Illegal Aliens.

Say, while I'm waiting for you to support that last statement, how about
ponying up some support for the allegation that the ACLU is even out there
tagging along in the first place?

FWIW - The ACLU'ers are 'there' to Protect the Human Rights of the
Illegal Aliens to Illegally Cross the US-Mexican Border and their

Like it or not, in this fine country -everybody- has rights of some sort.
That includes pedophiles, politictians, non-citizens, illegal aliens, and
even Al Patrick and cuhulin. Quit bitching about one of the things that
makes this country great; It only makes you look like your head's up your
ass. Other people's mileage may vary, of course.

agenda is to HARASS the Lawful US Citizens.

Bull****. They have better things to do. Hell, they may even have worse
things to do. But one thing's for sure, the Minutemen aren't going to let
the ACLU tag along. And while we're on the subject, why don't you tell us a
little bit about those sensors. You can start with, oh, are they even
detecable if you don't know where to look? (Or rather, dig.) And how do the
Minutement manage to avoid tripping the various types of sensors that the
ACLU is deliberately setting off? Do they float aove the ground? Are they
invisible to thermal imaging devices? (God, I feel like I'm arguing with Al
Patrick.) By the way, I'm quite sure that deliberately setting off these
sensors is an arrestable and actionable offense. Have you considered
forwarding your evidence to the proper authorities? Every indication that
I've seen shows that the Feds believe it's the Minutemen doing it
accidentally; I'm sure they'd love to have proof otherwise.

Unless, of course, they're in on it.

just the facts ~ RHF

Al? Is that you?

Old April 11th 05, 03:07 AM

In my Opinion,illegal aliens already in America and illegal aliens
Invading America have NO!!! Rights at ALL!!! (read the Geneva
Conventions) If I was the prez of U.S.A.... I would Protect our American
Borders by whatever means necessary!!! America is being invaded by
terrorist and illegal aliens and to me,, That Is An Act Of WAR.
cuhulin

Old April 11th 05, 01:06 PM
RHF

Honus,