Old April 11th 05, 03:24 PM
Honus

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Honus,
.
You Want Facts - Then deal with the simple fact
that you made the original unsupported statement :
" No, the "Minutemen" are gumming up the works by setting off
sensors and triggering false alarms for the Border Patrol to
contend with. They're becoming more of a hindrance than a help. "
.
Just because you say it : Does not make it so [.]
Just because you heard it propagated by certain so called
major media sources : Does not make it so [.]

I can provide sources for my information which makes it substantiated, even
if it's from the Feds. You've given me nothing...yet you presume to correct
me, and maintain that -your- statement is fact.

You used and 'stressed' in Quotation Marks the
Liberal Hot-Button Code Word : [ "Minutemen" ].

You're paranoid. I put the word in quotation marks because these guys aren't
true Minutemen. They aren't Founding Fathers, either. Those titles are (in
my mind) reserved for other individuals. And as far as being a Liberal hot
button code word, who's sourcing you your ganja? How can it be a hot button
code word when that's what these guys are calling themselves?

[ "Minutemen" ]
The implication being that these US Citizens who are
'trying' to Helping to Protect Our Borders are nothing
more then a bunch of Right-Wing-Kooks.

I didn't say that. Quit putting words into my mouth.

You simply repeat
the 'canned' Message {Propaganda} of the Liberal Media
and Left-Wing Political Activist who are out to undermine
the Sovereignty of Our Country.

I haven't repeated anything but the Federal Government's claim that the
people in question are drawing away resources whenever the Border Patrol has
to investigate false alarms. Unless you want vigilantes to take over the
system entirely, you need to let some of these civil servants do their jobs.
People who make false alarms to the police and fire departments go to jail,
and there's a good reason for that. I don't think they're doing a good
enough job, but it appears that the so-called Minutemen aren't helping,
they're hindering. I'm still waiting to hear how these guys are evading the
sensors that the ACLU is deliberately tripping. This is exactly what I meant
when I said you're sounding like Al Patrick. You love the conspiracy so
damned much that you can't even consider the fact that the story you heard
doesn't stand up to simple reason...and yet you can't imagine abandoning it
for something that does, or just abandoning it period.

PATRIOTS "America's Home Guard" :
Where you see [ "Minutemen" ] : I See Patriots who are
America's Home Guard trying to Help to Defend 'their'
Country from a Foreign Invader made-up of a continued
Mass Migration of Illegal Aliens.

What makes you think that -I- don't, other than your usual name calling
knee-jerk reaction to anyone that you -think- disagrees with you? You don't
know what I see when I read about these guys.

For I Believe in America.

For I Believe in the Goodness of Americans.
.
I Am Proud To Say : I Am An American !
.
God Bless the America - amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHF

You've got nasty habit of snipping out unpleasant facts when people pound
your weak arguments back down your throat. How about addressing the points
that I made in that last post, huh? Like about the Declaration of
Independance pointing out that -everyone- has rights, for example...or did
that one make you choke a little after you tried to use the Constitution to
correct me? And speaking of the Constitution, I seem to recall using it to
correct -you-. How about that one? Or have you ever bothered to actually
read the documents?

Old April 11th 05, 04:18 PM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message
On 10 Apr 2005 19:29:10 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:
I'm saying this all a bunch of bull****. Bush doesn't give a rat's
ass about anything besides keeping us all so freaked out we'll let him
do anything, no matter how outrageous, 'cause we're scared like a
bunch of little girls.

Scared? Speak for yourself little girl. Quit projecting.

B.H.

Old April 11th 05, 04:38 PM

Some people call it Homeland INsecurity.
cuhulin

Old April 11th 05, 10:23 PM

rickets,, have you ever been to Mississippi before? I bet you
haven't.You just keep on with your sterotyped ideas about Mississippi.I
have lived in three Northern States before (and one foreign Country) and
one other Southern State before.Can you tell us what you think is so
different about Mississippi?
cuhulin

Old April 12th 05, 01:06 AM
RHF

MII - How Great-White-North-Cana-Duh-ian of 'you' to say so ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old April 12th 05, 04:06 PM
RHF

Honus,
Old April 12th 05, 04:07 PM

Nope.I am not the poster child for Mississippi.If there is such a
thing,I never heard of it before. www.visitmississippi.org
www.visitmississippi.com One or both of those websites has a link
where y'all can order online free,Free,FREE tourism pamplets (and I
think there is a free,Free,FREE video too) about Mississippi.Just click
on the link and input y'alls names and snail mail addresses and it will
show up in y'alls snail mail boxes for free,Free,Free,FREEBIE.Don't
y'all just love FREEBIES? It won't cost y'all anything at all.Whether or
not they snail mail to canaDUH or not,I don't know about that,you can
email them and ask them.I once ordered that stuff and I snail mailed it
to that married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big pond
about three years ago.
cuhulin