Old April 5th 05, 12:45 AM
Dan

Default Good !

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=43630

at last, a bridge from Islam to The rest Of The World . . .

Old April 5th 05, 04:00 AM
RHF

DAN - It's a One-Way Bridge and the Islam-O-Fascist
are coming across it Filled with Hate in their Hearts
and Lusting for the Blood of Infidels. ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old April 5th 05, 07:24 PM
Dan

- Stil , it's good to hear they're all ****ed off that their
" Tiny mountan Village" ( The Whole Mid East ) has been inundated with
images from The rest Of The World..

Old April 5th 05, 07:30 PM
dxAce

Dan wrote:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=43630

at last, a bridge from Islam to The rest Of The World . . .

We need to call out an Engineer Battalion and blow the bridge, as nothing good
will ever come across it, at least not in this day and age.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 5th 05, 07:55 PM
Dan

well....

( Except for their Oil,)
Which I Hope we can do without in the future..

Nothing good comes from There to Here...
STILL.
Nice to see" them" , gnashing their teeth at images of The pope
or trying to keep their kids from watching re-runs of
" Back To The Future "
where the two kids go up to the lake & spend the night..
Maybe we can beam an Illustrated, Arab Version of
" Dr Ruth " over to them;

- If they're all busy screwing
they wont be busy blowing themselves up..
or
ALLAH Says
" Make Love, Not War"

Old April 5th 05, 08:38 PM

That's what I have been thinking too.That bridge needs to go DOWN! Like
that bridge in that Harrison Ford movie.That sure is a purty woman in
that there movie.I would like to marry her for the weekends or an
occasional shack up jobbie with her :{)
cuhulin

F.S. More Good Stuff Brian Hill Boatanchors 1 October 31st 08 07:20 PM
F.S. More good stuff. Brian Hill Swap 0 February 16th 05 05:22 PM
HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS! [email protected] Antenna 3 January 27th 05 02:39 PM
HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS! [email protected] CB 0 January 26th 05 04:35 AM
APS 13 DX Antenna with a good 70s tuner DJboutit2 Equipment 0 January 8th 04 07:44 AM