Old April 5th 05, 04:24 AM
Brian Denley

Default Receiver covers

Anyone know of a source for dust covers for shortwave receivers? I remember
that Gilfer used to have some nice 'slip over' cloth ones. I also saw a
source on Ebay a couple of years ago for covers specially made and labled
for various receivers both 'boatanchors' and modern rigs. Might be nice to
keep the dust out and look good too!

--
Brian Denley

Old April 5th 05, 05:23 AM
Lucky

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Anyone know of a source for dust covers for shortwave receivers? I
remember that Gilfer used to have some nice 'slip over' cloth ones. I
also saw a source on Ebay a couple of years ago for covers specially made
and labled for various receivers both 'boatanchors' and modern rigs.
Might be nice to keep the dust out and look good too!

--
Brian Denley

Will this do Brian?

http://www.surplussales.com/HamEquip...ustCovers.html

Lucky

Old April 6th 05, 12:05 AM
Boh

Lucky wrote:
"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Anyone know of a source for dust covers for shortwave receivers? I

remember that Gilfer used to have some nice 'slip over' cloth ones.

also saw a source on Ebay a couple of years ago for covers

specially made
and labled for various receivers both 'boatanchors' and modern

rigs.
Might be nice to keep the dust out and look good too!

--
Brian Denley

Will this do Brian?

http://www.surplussales.com/HamEquip...ustCovers.html

Lucky

Hi,Brian
I got a nice plastic one for my R8A at the local dollar store
they were for the old style V.C.R

Old April 6th 05, 12:24 AM
Les

Brian Denley wrote:
Anyone know of a source for dust covers for shortwave receivers? I

remember
that Gilfer used to have some nice 'slip over' cloth ones. I also

saw a
source on Ebay a couple of years ago for covers specially made and

labled
for various receivers both 'boatanchors' and modern rigs. Might be

nice to
keep the dust out and look good too!

--
Brian Denley

Brian,

check this guy out, highly recommended. He made a custom cover for my
Ten Tec RX350D and speaker.
http://radiocovers.com/

Les

Old April 6th 05, 01:55 AM
Brian Denley

Les wrote:
Brian Denley wrote:
Anyone know of a source for dust covers for shortwave receivers? I
remember that Gilfer used to have some nice 'slip over' cloth ones.
I also saw a source on Ebay a couple of years ago for covers
specially made and labled for various receivers both 'boatanchors'
and modern rigs. Might be nice to keep the dust out and look good
too!

--
Brian Denley

Brian,

check this guy out, highly recommended. He made a custom cover for my
Ten Tec RX350D and speaker.
http://radiocovers.com/

Les

Thanks to all for the links! Very helpful!

--
Brian Denley

Old April 6th 05, 03:31 AM
Brian Denley