Old April 5th 05, 06:01 PM

Default Shortwave

Is that On Topic enough? I did a www.dogpile.com for,Merriam Webster
Definition Vintage (because Merriam Webster is the best Dictionary)

Where it says,Previous Collums and www.word-detective.com a guy
talks about moving to Ohio and he talks about Deutsche Welle and BBC and
Radio canaDUH and some other things.
I am fixin to do my three SSS's and get ready to go check out the
Goodwill thrift store and see if old man Thomas Burnside over yonder on
South McRaven Road,a mile West of me has bought any old radios or
wris****ches or clocks or gadgets,whatever,that I can't live without.
cuhulin

Old April 5th 05, 08:51 PM

David wrote:
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:01:46 -0500, wrote:

Is that On Topic enough? I did a
www.dogpile.com for,Merriam

Webster
Definition Vintage (because Merriam Webster is the best Dictionary)

Where it says,Previous Collums and www.word-detective.com a guy
talks about moving to Ohio and he talks about Deutsche Welle and BBC

and
Radio canaDUH and some other things.
I am fixin to do my three SSS's and get ready to go check out the
Goodwill thrift store and see if old man Thomas Burnside over yonder

on
South McRaven Road,a mile West of me has bought any old radios or
wris****ches or clocks or gadgets,whatever,that I can't live

without.
cuhulin

Say what?

You will have to forgive old coonsmellin, he is a porker who lives in
the jigaboo district in Jackson, Mississippi. He obviously has lived
around them so long, he talks, spells and thinks like them. He knows
nothing about shortwave radio, and doesn't own a working radio, only
broken relics of the past he buys for a couple of dollars. He lives in
a roach infested hovel and lives a meager existence.

He knows not of what he speaketh.

W4FQF
George Ashley
Colliersville, TN.

Old April 5th 05, 09:02 PM
dxAce

David wrote:
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:01:46 -0500,
wrote:

[...]

Talk about 'broken relics of the past'... you be one, boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA