Old April 6th 05, 01:34 AM
Jay

Default Grundig Satellit 210/Transistor 6001 Service Info

I am looking for the Service manual for a Grundig Satellit 210/Transistor
6001 series. Anyone know where I might find one? Am willing to pay for a
good copy.

Jay

Old April 6th 05, 01:26 PM
Pete KE9OA

Hi Jay,
This link should help you:
http://www.owdjim.gen.nz/chris/radio/Grundig/diags.php
It took me years to find this one.

Pete

m...

Old April 6th 05, 10:41 PM
Larry Ozarow

Jay wrote:
I am looking for the Service manual for a Grundig Satellit 210/Transistor
6001 series. Anyone know where I might find one? Am willing to pay for a
good copy.

Jay

Jay,

Walter Groer, at http://www.geocities.com/Paris/6483/ has
an extensive collection of schematics for German
radios, and has the particular radio you're looking for
listed on his site. I've gotten a number of schematics from
him over the past few years, and he is very pleasant to deal with.

Larry
Old December 18th 11, 09:12 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I am looking for the Service manual for a Grundig Satellit 210/Transistor
6001 series. Anyone know where I might find one? Am willing to pay for a
good copy.

Jay
Hi all, im new here, im from Spain.

I am looking for de user manual for a Grundig Satellit 210 6001 series too.
¿Do u find it Jay?

When i have time, i upload some photos friends.

Greetings!! (and sorry for my english)
Old December 19th 11, 11:20 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy_2 View Post
Hi all, im new here, im from Spain.

I am looking for de user manual for a Grundig Satellit 210 6001 series too.
¿Do u find it Jay?

When i have time, i upload some photos friends.

Greetings!! (and sorry for my english)
Uppppppppp