Old April 8th 05, 06:17 PM

ASSHOLEgeorgeASSHOLEashley,,, Mississippi is not noted as being a
hillbilly state and Mississippians are not noted as being hillbillies
either.Mississippi is the Magnolia State and very often noted as being
the Hospitality State too.You live in Tennessee? Great! I like
Tennessee,I have been to the Volunteer State a million times before.I am
not an ASSHOLE like you are. www.visitmississippi.org
www.visitmississippi.com or, www.dogpile.com it.
cuhulin

Old April 8th 05, 06:20 PM

ASSHOLEgeorgeASSHOLEashley,,, YOU come to 1304 Denson
Ave,Jackson,Mississippi (type that at goggle,you google M....r F....r!
and YOU tell ME what my good neigbors say!
cuhulin

Old April 8th 05, 06:23 PM

F....n little Punk ASS in new ****land (nz) is ****ed off with the old
cuhulin.I will be laughing me arse off all day long :{)
cuhulin

Old April 8th 05, 06:25 PM

CeeTee,, Everything I post is the TRUTH!
cuhulin

Old April 8th 05, 07:00 PM

Let me get on over to the Goodwill thrift store now and flirt with them
wimmins over there and see what I can hoodwink them out of.I just now
let my little doggy take me out in the front yard,first,, she squawted
and peed,then she humped her ass toward the ground and took a good old
****.I am out the door now.
cuhulin

Old April 8th 05, 08:19 PM

CeeTee,you damn Sheep F....R in new ****land! (nz) If YOU have a problem
with ME! YOU bring your Sheep F.....G! ASS to ME! Usenet will NOT! help
YOU!
cuhulin

Old April 8th 05, 08:27 PM
Brian Hill

wrote in message
CeeTee,you damn Sheep F....R in new ****land! (nz) If YOU have a problem
with ME! YOU bring your Sheep F.....G! ASS to ME! Usenet will NOT! help
YOU!
cuhulin

Don't vapor lock on us Cahooglin. Deep breaths, in, out, in, out.

B.H.

Old April 8th 05, 08:50 PM
Les

Brian Hill wrote:
wrote in message
CeeTee,you damn Sheep F....R in new ****land! (nz) If YOU have a

problem
with ME! YOU bring your Sheep F.....G! ASS to ME! Usenet will NOT!

help
YOU!
cuhulin

Don't vapor lock on us Cahooglin. Deep breaths, in, out, in, out.

B.H.

Belly laughing

Looks like old George touched a nerve with that bit of insider
information about the Deliverance movie. That, and I do believe he is
jealous of the new Zealand sheep farmer. His doggy must not be paying
any attention to CooKooLin anymore.

Les

Old April 9th 05, 04:17 PM
Michael A. Terrell

Jb77 wrote:

Ive been waiting for away to filter out this racist closet homosexual for
ages!!!

Why wait? You use Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1409 to read
and post to newsgroups and it has built in filtering. Click on "Tools"
at the top of your screen and scroll down to "Message Rules", then over
to "Blocked senders".

A new menu will pop up where you click on "Add". Enter the e-mail
address you want to block and select either "News messages" or Mail and
News messages", then click OK.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell