Old April 8th 05, 05:00 PM
Al Patrick

Default Sneaky SNAKES !

WOW! I must have PO'd somebody.

I usually get 1 or 2 virus infected emails about every 2 or 3 days. I
got SEVEN emails that failed the virus test! :-)
Old April 8th 05, 06:37 PM

I never get any viruses with my webtv box.It just doesen't happen.Seeeee
how smart I am! I use my Velocity Micro,ProMagix $1,290.00 tower
computer www.velocitymicro.com for World War Two gaming and World
War Two gaming ONLY! That's what I bought it for.Mama didn't raise no
fool.
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 12:20 AM
Les

I never get any viruses with my webtv box.It just doesen't

happen.Seeeee
how smart I am! I use my Velocity Micro,ProMagix $1,290.00 tower
computer
www.velocitymicro.com for World War Two gaming and World
War Two gaming ONLY! That's what I bought it for.Mama didn't raise no
fool.
cuhulin

I can't agree with you on that. You are the king of morons!

Les

Old April 9th 05, 01:08 AM

Les,webtv boxes do not have hard drives.Therefore,it is impossible for
webtv boxes to get viruses.
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 01:57 AM
Les

Les,webtv boxes do not have hard drives.Therefore,it is impossible

for
webtv boxes to get viruses.
cuhulin

WOOOOOOOOSH.........that was the sound of that one shooting over your
head!

I wasn't talking about your crappy webtv box.

I was referring to what you said about your mother not raising a fool.
I think you are wrong about that, cause you are indeed the king of
morons!

Did you get it that time dufus?

George Ashley forgot to mention that you were clueless too.

Les

Old April 9th 05, 03:58 AM

In The Land Of The Blind,The One Eyed Man Is King.Hey,y'all ever hear of
them snow snakes before? When I was in boot camp,a D.I.told us to watch
out! for them snow snakes!
cuhulin

Old April 8th 05, 06:39 PM

Heyyyyyy Patrick,,,,,, how many dick offers do you get everyday? You and
Honus.
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 02:25 AM
Honus

wrote in message
Heyyyyyy Patrick,,,,,, how many dick offers do you get everyday? You and
Honus.

You're just jealous because you know that I'm so good looking that even men
try to hit on me.

You, on the other hand, only sex up dogs. Real dogs. Dogs with fur, tails,
and bad breath. www.cattledog.com is your idea of great porn, isn't it?

And even if I get dick offers, that doesn't mean that I'll take anyone up on
them. Try to plan ahead a little further with your jibes. I know that
thinking isn't your strong suit, but do try harder.

Old April 9th 05, 05:49 AM

YOU are a ****ing SICK MORON!!! honus.I HOPE you can prove what you
say!!! I can prove YOU are WRONG!!!
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 08:17 AM
Honus

wrote in message
YOU are a ****ing SICK MORON!!! honus.I HOPE you can prove what you
say!!! I can prove YOU are WRONG!!!
cuhulin

FWIW,

http://www.bianca.com/interests/wome...612/10612.html

quote

Date: Fri Feb 27 03:00:27 2004
From: Flower
Subject:
i am 15 years old female and i want to have sex with my neighbors three male
german sheapard dogs.is that ok?

end quote