Old April 8th 05, 05:00 PM
Al Patrick

Default Sneaky SNAKES !

WOW! I must have PO'd somebody.

I usually get 1 or 2 virus infected emails about every 2 or 3 days. I
got SEVEN emails that failed the virus test! :-)
Old April 8th 05, 06:37 PM

I never get any viruses with my webtv box.It just doesen't happen.Seeeee
how smart I am! I use my Velocity Micro,ProMagix $1,290.00 tower
computer www.velocitymicro.com for World War Two gaming and World
War Two gaming ONLY! That's what I bought it for.Mama didn't raise no
fool.
cuhulin

Old April 8th 05, 06:39 PM

Heyyyyyy Patrick,,,,,, how many dick offers do you get everyday? You and
Honus.
cuhulin

Old April 8th 05, 08:15 PM
Michael A. Terrell

Al Patrick wrote:

WOW! I must have PO'd somebody.

I usually get 1 or 2 virus infected emails about every 2 or 3 days. I
got SEVEN emails that failed the virus test! :-)

You poor baby! I've had as many as three thousand a day in just one
e-mail account. There may ahve been more, but I couldn't delete them
any faster.
--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Old April 8th 05, 11:43 PM
Michael A. Terrell

Jim Hackett wrote:

3000 virus's in one day? I doubt that...

Infected e-mails, or can't you read? If you were on line about two
years ago and using Usenet on certain newsgroups uyour E-mail address
was targeted by infected computers spoofing your E-mail address and
sending out millions of E-mails to randomly gnerated E-mail addresses so
they would bounce. Some jackass was trying to cripple E-mail service as
much as possible. I still get six or more "bounced" E-mails I never
sent every day that are infected with Sven.

Old April 9th 05, 12:20 AM
Les

I never get any viruses with my webtv box.It just doesen't

happen.Seeeee
how smart I am! I use my Velocity Micro,ProMagix $1,290.00 tower
computer
www.velocitymicro.com for World War Two gaming and World
War Two gaming ONLY! That's what I bought it for.Mama didn't raise no
fool.
cuhulin

I can't agree with you on that. You are the king of morons!

Les

Old April 9th 05, 12:29 AM

Apr 8, 1:20 pm show options
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:20:03 -0500
Subject: Sneaky SNAKES !

He goes to them porn sites,that's why he gets so many computer
viruses.I
never use my computer email function,Never! I have a random light
sampler thingy on my computer too.I can NOT get any computer viruses in
my computer even if I tried.
cuhulin
What in the hell is a "Never! I have a random light
sampler thingy on my computer too.".

Here I thought that since I have been using PCs since the 6502
that I had at least a dim clue but Cuhulin's random light smapler
just blows my mind.

I suspect if I drank several gallons of MD20/20 it might become
clear.....
or maybe not.

A mind was a horrible thing to waste, as Chulin clearly demonstrates.

I have to get a better news reader and dump google beta, because
have to get some kill files working!

Terry

Old April 9th 05, 01:08 AM

Les,webtv boxes do not have hard drives.Therefore,it is impossible for
webtv boxes to get viruses.
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 01:10 AM

Terry,you use google? That proves you are dumb.
cuhulin