Old April 14th 05, 12:47 AM

C eh? N eh? D eh?

wrote in message
DX Machine dude,you spelled it wrong.It's canaDUH.Now,write that down
100 times and each time you write it,say out loud to
yourself,canaDUH.Otherwise,we don't know what you are talking
about.Clyde,in the Every Which Way But Loose movie is fixin to get laid
again.
cuhulin

Old April 17th 05, 07:48 AM
RHF

Once again a Cana-Duh-ian posts something like this that
is designed to bread Hate form American's for Cana-Dah.
Old April 18th 05, 04:24 AM
m II

RHF wrote:

Once again a Cana-Duh-ian posts something like this that
is designed to bread Hate form American's for Cana-Dah.

It all depends how you slice it. I think we should declare war on illiteracy.
'Grammar, not guns' will be the cry. You up to it, RHF?

mike