Old April 11th 05, 11:21 PM
Al Patrick

Default The Popes of Rome

John Stadtmiller, 7.465, promises to tell us about the popes of rome
right after this commercial break!
Old April 12th 05, 12:01 AM
Li Changchun

I can't wait to hear the dirt about John Stadtmiller!

Old April 12th 05, 12:33 AM
§ Dr. Artaud §

Al Patrick wrote in news:115lu2aodm22k30
@corp.supernews.com:

Hi Al, is this the exact article that John is reading on this topic?
http://www.gnn.tv/forum/thread.php?id=4119

Perhaps this is the same article:
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Commentary/popes.htm

I am incredulous I actually believed much of what John had to say over
the years. With one simple show, all of that has gone down the toilet.

John seems to have based an entire show on the writings of one lunatic
and John's own personal views on Nuns from childhood.

Me thinkst that John is wearing his collar too tight these days.

Well, I have the 2100 to 2300 UTC time slot to fill shortwave listening
wise, does anyone have any suggestions (Brent is on at 2200)?

Oh, and by the by, here are two of "Mark Owen's" other articles.

What You Didn't Know About Vaccines & Human Animal Husbandry
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Com...y/Vaccines.htm

Chemtrails And Vaccines: What You Didn't Know About Vaccines
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/chemt...s14feb05.shtml

I figuratively bet money that Mark Owen is a frustrated homosexual. Do
some research, see where his articles appear. Even with the sexual
problems that the Catholic Church has (is having) had, for some reason
some homosexuals still have it out for the Church.

Regardless, my point is that John Stadtmiller, in a single stroke, has
invalidated everything that I have come to believe from his show.

I can now see why Jews on this NG protest so vehemently for the anti-
Semitic posts, it certainly gets tired after a while.

Have a good time with this stuff Al, it will nourish you. For me, I think
I will move onto some less aggravating shows. Alex Jones has the savvy to
avoid polarizing his shows, either his business sense is better, or he is
actually more interested in reaching as many people as possible, so that
his views on our decreasing Freedoms domestically and globally can be
heard.

Best Regards Al,

Dr. Artaud

Old April 12th 05, 12:49 AM
forkinthetoaster

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
John Stadtmiller, 7.465, promises to tell us about the popes of rome
right after this commercial break!

yeah.... HA! A real authority on Pope he is!

This is the same short-wave asswipe who used to buddy-up
on the radio to Michigan militialoon Mike Koernkie, now thankfully
rotting in jail and hopefully thoroughly sedated by now
with psychotropic drugs... (we hope!)

Same goes for Brother Stair the alleged "bootaye-bugger". That fartknocker
has been going nuts on the Catholic church for a week now. What a f-n loon!
We can only hope that the screwball from Walterboro has a
stroke or better yet a brain aneurysm in the very near future and a whole
lot of airtime opens up on wwcr as a direct result.

If you want to know the REAL story on John Paul II
the link below is a great start:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...pope_sainthood

Old April 22nd 05, 02:37 AM

Stair's been going on about the Catholics for years! Surely you know
that it's his destiny to be killed by the Pope?

Personally, I hope Stair raves on for decades to come, he's very
entertaining.

Hudley Pearse

Old April 22nd 05, 02:38 AM

So, Mr. Li, do you live in Changchun?

Hudley Pearse, former Changchun resident.

Old April 22nd 05, 04:50 AM

Stair won't close up shop anytime soon. His radio show helps him
"recruit" destitute young girls for his "farm".

Steve

news>>>>APE touted as Pope's successor General 0 October 6th 03 01:28 AM
APE touted as Pope's successor..... General 0 October 5th 03 04:24 PM
APE touted as Pope's successor..... General 0 October 5th 03 04:24 PM
APE touted as Pope's successor General 0 October 5th 03 04:24 PM
APE touted as Pope's successor General 0 October 5th 03 04:24 PM