Old April 12th 05, 12:47 AM
Al Patrick

Default Steve Quayle back on 7.465 @ 19:34 EDT / 23:34 UTC

Steve Quayle back on 7.465 @ 19:34 EDT / 23:34 UTC
Old April 12th 05, 02:17 AM
§ Dr. Artaud §

Al Patrick wrote in
:

I catch Steve once in awhile. What exactly do you mean that he is "Back
on"?

Also Al, the other day on John Stadtmiller's show, he mentioned that his
"network" will be going off for awhile. He continued that people should not
worry, and that it would be back on. Exactly what was he talking about in
reference to his network going off?

Thanks for any input.

Dr. Artaud

Steve Quayle back on 7.465 @ 19:34 EDT / 23:34 UTC

Old April 12th 05, 02:57 AM
Al Patrick

§ Dr. Artaud § wrote:
Al Patrick wrote in
:

I catch Steve once in awhile. What exactly do you mean that he is "Back
on"?

I *think* Steve was supposed to have stayed on 7.465 but at 19:00 EDT /
23:00 UTC they switched to 3.210 which they USED to do -- prior to DST.
Steve got some calls and/or emails and commented on it, then at 23:34
UTC he was switched BACK to 7.465. Seems someone was asleep at the
wheel at WWCR. He knew the name of the party as he called it later and
mentioned contacting the WWCR "boss" and "demanding" that "xxxxxxx" be
fired. He supposedly fired someone fairly recently for not following
the assigned schedule. I don't recall the name this moment, but it
sounded like a Spanish lady's name. I'm not sure Steve has the
authority to "demand" anyone be fired, but I'm sure Adam Locke highly
respects the opinions and/or the business of his paying customers. I'm
sure Steve is one who pays on time!

Also Al, the other day on John Stadtmiller's show, he mentioned that his
"network" will be going off for awhile. He continued that people should not
worry, and that it would be back on. Exactly what was he talking about in
reference to his network going off?

NOT SURE! http://www.rbnlive.com is the home page of Republic
Broadcasting Network which is the most recent network John started.
Don't know that he *solely* started any other, but he's been involved in
one or two before.

I expect the best explanation you'll get is to be found at the above URL.

*** Maybe Related, Maybe Not *** I think the NRB (National Religious
Broadcasters) meeting is being held next week in Las Vegas. *Maybe*
John is just going to be "out of pocket" for a week because of that.
Not sure where he's located, but he may need a couple days, or more,
travel time each way. (Some people don't like the harassment and
fondling that goes on in the name of "security" at some of the airports
and would rather drive!)

I could tell you more about the airport "security" but better hold it
for now. Part of it, amazingly, is legit! :-)

Thanks for any input.

Dr. Artaud

Steve Quayle back on 7.465 @ 19:34 EDT / 23:34 UTC