Old April 12th 05, 09:24 AM

Default Minutemen,U.S.officials say military directs illegals to avoidArizona

portals.((fuc...g webtv Subject thingy [[see above ^]] only limits me to
so many letters)) www.worldnetdaily.com I have said it before and I
say again.(some of y'all probally read that article on the internet a
few weeks ago about bush sucking vincente fox's dick [[bush really is
gay,y'all know]] and bush said to vincente fox he will do everything he
can to help vincente fox with illegal immigration) bush is the co-prez
of Mexico.I mentioned before a few months ago,I did NOT vote for bush.I
Joined the Constitution Party and I voted for Michael Peroutka for prez
and I voted for Chuck Baldwin www.chuckbaldwinlive.com for vice
prez.I knew they wouldn't win,but I have to vote my concience
regardless.Now,Let the Sparks Fly!
cuhulin