Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 12th 05, 03:40 PM
dxAce

Al Patrick wrote:

David,

Your citing the likes of Bob Moser tells us all a lot about yourself. A
search of the web for that name provides a Bob Moser who is probably
homosexual as at least one of his articles talks about "gay-bashing" and
he indicates many of his friends and associates fit the category.

I could say MUCH more and quote some of his articles but they aren't
worth it. You probably already knew this so I'm not attempting to tell
you anything you didn't already know. I'm posting for "those who have
ears to hear...."

Isn't Moser another Jewish name? Man, they keep right on appearing
wherever morals are being destroyed. Doctrine of Balaam?

Hate to say it Al, but I'm guessing that a careful search would reveal your
Jewish roots too...

That'll **** you off.. the horror! And if ya dig deep enough... you may be
'black' as well.. the horror!

dxAce