Old April 12th 05, 04:09 PM
bpnjensen

dxAce wrote: That'll **** you off.. the horror! And if ya dig deep
enough... you may be
'black' as well.. the horror!

Now, Steve you know better - Adam and Eve were white and certainly were
not descended from anything but local soil - the pix and text in the
King James Bible prove it.

Unless you're suggesting that the Creation story may be somehow
compatible with evolution - BLASPHEMER! You must be stoned, beheaded
and sentenced to babble in incomprehensible tongues in a tub of
dinosaur-butt-oil for 7 times 7 decades until the Third Coming, at
which time your soul will be judged by a panel of experts from the
Atlanta entertainment industry.

Not to change the subject here, but there was a cool article the other
week in the paper where a scientist found non-decayed flesh material in
tiny quantities in a new T-Rex skeleton. Maybe even viable DNA!
Jurassic Park, here we come!

Bruce Jensen

Old April 12th 05, 04:20 PM
dxAce

bpnjensen wrote:

[...]

Yes, I saw that article and found that to be quite interesting.

Dinosaur-butt-oil? I think I'll be laughing all day at that one! Thanks.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 13th 05, 02:00 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Dinosaur-butt-oil? I think I'll be laughing all day at that one! Thanks.

You laugh at everything anyway. That's all you can do. Many brain damaged
people, such as yourself, exhibit that behaviour.

mike
Old April 12th 05, 05:06 PM

I saw that article on the internet a few weeks ago and I Say,Yeah,Bring
back the Dinasaurs.And the Mastadons too.
cuhulin