Old April 13th 05, 03:23 AM
Honus

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

David, Do you work for the ADL or NAMBLA - or both?

Oooooh, Al's getting dirty. Tell us, Al...can you back up that

pedophilia
remark, or are you just blowing smoke out your ass while you further

erode
the scant amount of credibility that you might have had with anyone?

****...every time I think you may have hit bottom, you go and prove me
wrong.

Perhaps I should have also included the ACLU. You know what they say,
"Birds of a feather...."

Do a Google search for Bob Moser and see what a fine specimen he cited
as his authority!

You didn't answer my question.

Old April 13th 05, 03:23 AM
Honus

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
.
"Honus" wrote :

Oooooh, Al's getting dirty. Tell us, Al...can you back up that

pedophilia
remark, or are you just blowing smoke out your ass while you further

erode
the scant amount of credibility that you might have had with anyone?

****...every time I think you may have hit bottom, you go and prove me
wrong.

Al-Pocalypse® had credibility???

Hey, there's always newbies lurking about.

Old April 13th 05, 03:43 AM
BDK

In article vkZ6e.19924$qO6.1980@trnddc05, honus1
@earthlink.net.is.invalid says...

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
David, Do you work for the ADL or NAMBLA - or both?

Oooooh, Al's getting dirty. Tell us, Al...can you back up that pedophilia
remark, or are you just blowing smoke out your ass while you further erode
the scant amount of credibility that you might have had with anyone?

****...every time I think you may have hit bottom, you go and prove me
wrong.

Al is a bottomless pit of scum..

BDK
Old April 13th 05, 03:49 AM
m II

RHF wrote:

MII - Is this an "Expert Opinion" ?
Or, Are 'you' Just Looking-in-a-Mirror ?
.
one wonders ~ RHF

Wonder no more. If you add up all the repetitive, boring and uninspired insults
the Bozo has spewed out over the last few years, you'll be in complete
agreement. He also laughs at EVERYTHING, presumably because that's how he reacts
to things he can't quite understand. The nerve gas testing he underwent in the
Forces affected him severly and presumably gave him a lifelong disability pension.

Now that he a has another, new, traffic insurance settlement, I'm sure we can
look forward to ANOTHER few years of the rare wisdom available only to the idle
unemployable. His 'Wisdom' and the innumerable "tard" and "LMFAO" comments. Sad,
really.

mike
Old April 13th 05, 04:52 AM
running dogg

m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

MII - Is this an "Expert Opinion" ?
Or, Are 'you' Just Looking-in-a-Mirror ?
.
one wonders ~ RHF

Wonder no more. If you add up all the repetitive, boring and uninspired insults
the Bozo has spewed out over the last few years, you'll be in complete
agreement. He also laughs at EVERYTHING, presumably because that's how he reacts
to things he can't quite understand. The nerve gas testing he underwent in the
Forces affected him severly and presumably gave him a lifelong disability pension.

Now that he a has another, new, traffic insurance settlement, I'm sure we can
look forward to ANOTHER few years of the rare wisdom available only to the idle
unemployable. His 'Wisdom' and the innumerable "tard" and "LMFAO" comments. Sad,
really.

I wonder if he gets his "settlements" by slamming on the brakes whenever
some punk kid tailgates him, then suing the kid and his insurance
company for big bucks. Most teenage tailgaters have ****ty cars but
loaded ($$$$ wise) parents. So to avoid a trial the insurance settles,
and he's on his merry way to insulting even more of usenet.

Old April 13th 05, 11:29 AM
dxAce

running dogg wrote:

m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

[...]

LOL... actually I got broadsided by an 18 year old who decided she was so late for work
that there was no need to stop at the pesky stop sign.

The Dodge Dakota was unfortunately totalled, fortunately I was not.

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 13th 05, 12:55 PM
Al Patrick

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

David, Do you work for the ADL or NAMBLA - or both?

Oooooh, Al's getting dirty. Tell us, Al...can you back up that pedophilia
remark, or are you just blowing smoke out your ass while you further erode
the scant amount of credibility that you might have had with anyone?

****...every time I think you may have hit bottom, you go and prove me
wrong.

Al is a bottomless pit of scum..

BDK

Is "BDK" the white foamy stuff that floats on top? :-)
Old April 13th 05, 12:59 PM
Al Patrick

Honus wrote:

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

Honus wrote:

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

David, Do you work for the ADL or NAMBLA - or both?

Oooooh, Al's getting dirty. Tell us, Al...can you back up that

pedophilia

remark, or are you just blowing smoke out your ass while you further

erode

the scant amount of credibility that you might have had with anyone?

****...every time I think you may have hit bottom, you go and prove me
wrong.

Perhaps I should have also included the ACLU. You know what they say,
"Birds of a feather...."

Do a Google search for Bob Moser and see what a fine specimen he cited
as his authority!

You didn't answer my question.

Honus, YOUR questions almost NEVER deserve answers! :-(
Old April 13th 05, 03:12 PM
Honus

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Honus wrote:
You didn't answer my question.

Honus, YOUR questions almost NEVER deserve answers! :-(

~RHF...is that you [?]

If you can't handle the heat, Al....

Old April 13th 05, 03:44 PM
David

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:52:50 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:47:18 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...113286943338&h

as-player=true&version=6.0.12.857

Rolling Stone. Do you EVER read any real news?

Such as?

Anything that isn't an editorial or commentary. Like the AP wire or Reuters.

At least 2 newspapers a day plus the BBC World Service most waking
hours.