Old April 12th 05, 10:33 PM

Default What Every Red Blooded American Patriot Must Do Immediatly

Go to www.Google.com
Type in ASSHOLE
click " I'm Feeling Lucky"
Speakers on

Have a Nice day

Old April 12th 05, 11:15 PM

I Quit useing google long ago when I found out them google queers are
left wing COMMIES! You type your own asshole in there at google.
cuhulin

Old April 12th 05, 11:36 PM
§ Dr. Artaud §

wrote in news:1113341593.303909.41660
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Personally, I like it. If you like Bush, you won't like it though. The
presentation is done to a song with the lyrics "you're an asshole".

Here is the direct link:

http://filmstripinternational.com/

The following I definitely agreed with.
Ann Coulter=Asshole
Neo-Cons=Assholes
Arnold Schwarzenegger=Asshole
And some others.

I would imagine that similar productions could have been made concerning
many people in high places.

There are literally hundreds of names that should be included in the
presentation, many associated with liberal causes.

Oh well, you can't have everything.

Dr. Artaud

Go to www.Google.com
Type in ASSHOLE
click " I'm Feeling Lucky"
Speakers on

Have a Nice day

Old April 13th 05, 03:50 PM
David

:

[...]

But for some reason these people were motivated to actually do it.

Old April 13th 05, 06:19 PM

Well,we all have an asshole and everything we eat turns to crap.
cuhulin

Old April 13th 05, 06:59 PM
Lucky

wrote in message
Well,we all have an asshole and everything we eat turns to crap.
cuhulin

Yeah, but some people put out more crap then they eat...

Lucky

Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B General 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B Policy 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
8983 usb coast gaurd rescue Bruce Romero Shortwave 52 March 6th 04 06:14 PM