Old April 13th 05, 12:48 AM

Default FA: TWO(2) RCA CUNNINGHAM type 01-A & 112A RADIO TUBES OLD!

I have some old Radiotron and other radio tubes here.They are in a GE
radio/tv service repairman's box thingy that I bought at the Goodwill
thrift store that used to be on Palmyra Street in downtown Jackson years
ago.Dudes kept on breaking into that Goodwill store downtown so many
times,Goodwill decided to close that store down.They used to get on top
of the building and steal the airconditioner too so they could sell the
copper and brass to a scrap metal dealer.You can still see them dudes
sometimes,pushing them shopping carts full of scrap metal.You just have
to believe they stole that metal somewhere.I have two aluminum doors
stashed behind my old shed in my back yard that I once bought at the
scrap metal dealer on Beatty Street in downtown Jackson.I was working in
my back yard yesterday evening,I noticed my two aluminum doors are still
there.I keep my aluminum ladders and things like that locked up in my
three vans in my back yard.
cuhulin