Old April 13th 05, 02:26 AM
Greg

Default What is it?

What's this?

&rd=1

A single frequency monitor maybe? Whatever it is, it looks like a nice one.

Greg

Old April 14th 05, 12:29 AM
Greg

From: "Brenda Ann"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:12:38 +0900
Subject: What is it?

"Greg" wrote in message
What's this?

&rd=1

A single frequency monitor maybe? Whatever it is, it looks like a nice

one.

Greg

Info I've been able to Google says it's an amateur radio repeater.. more
likely the receiver side of a repeater pair.

Okay, That makes sense. Thanks.

Greg

Old April 14th 05, 12:40 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Brenda Ann wrote:

Info I've been able to Google says it's an amateur radio repeater.. more
likely the receiver side of a repeater pair.

The matching transmitter is listed at the bottom of the page.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old April 14th 05, 01:18 AM

A guy by the name of Larry Smith owns his own pawn shop on McDowell
Road,,, McDowell Road Pawnshop.About ten years ago I was looking at a
piece of electric equipment at his shop,I didn't know what it was used
for.[Mr.Nosepicker,what is this?] (it's a windshield wiper for a billy
goats ass!) [how much is it?] (a dollar two nienty eight)
cuhulin

Old April 14th 05, 04:44 AM
running dogg

A guy by the name of Larry Smith owns his own pawn shop on McDowell
Road,,, McDowell Road Pawnshop.About ten years ago I was looking at a
piece of electric equipment at his shop,I didn't know what it was used
for.[Mr.Nosepicker,what is this?] (it's a windshield wiper for a billy
goats ass!) [how much is it?] (a dollar two nienty eight)
cuhulin

Did you realize that the TV show Beverly Hilbillies was based on people
from the Ozarks? Sure are some colorful, if dumb, people in them thar
hills. All that inbreeding has worked wonders on their genetic
makeup-unfortunately the wonders have all been bad. A family starts
playing geneological Twister, and soon you have some mighty strange
folks. Now multiply that across several states, and you get Mississippi,
the State of Cuhulins. There aren't any jobs because most of them
couldn't find their mouth if it wasn't attached to their head, and
couldn't find their head if it wasn't attached to their neck. Not
exactly the type of employees the Chinese are looking for. The smart
ones get out early, leaving only WebTV using morons. Since they don't
have a job, and they sit around and eat fried food all day, they get
fatter than fat-highest BMI in the US is in a county in Mississippi.

Old April 14th 05, 05:22 AM

running dogg,You are the biggest inbred Idiot of them ALL.I suppose you
have checked the geneology of all of the fine People in Arkansas and
Mississippi,have you not? Have You checked your Own lately? No
inbreeding in my family.I don't know of any inbreeding in Arkansaw or
Mississippi or anywhere else in U.S.A.for that matter.Can You come up
with any real Facts and Figures that substanuate what You say?
cuhulin

Old April 14th 05, 05:25 AM

Do You realize hollyweird is Full of Full Time **** all the Time? And so
are You! You are so Stupid,You believe everyhing you see on tv and in
the movies.
cuhulin

Old April 14th 05, 05:32 AM

I Never eat fried "food".It makes my stomach feel yucky.I don't sit here
all day long.I get out and work on my house and work in my yard and fool
around with my junk and I go to the food store and the Goodwill thrift
store,always flirting with the wimmins everywhere I go.I am always
finding something usefull to do.One of them is telling You what a MORON
You Are! Hey,it's a tough job holding this couch down,but somebody has
got to do it!
cuhulin

Old April 14th 05, 05:37 AM

running doggs inbreed,How is your Bitch doing?
cuhulin