Old April 14th 05, 01:31 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Default Panasonic RF-2200 Srvc Man. Available

justtis wrote:

I have a purchased copy of the original if anyone needs any info from
it....for a limited time ONLY! Because of upload speed(lack of), I can
only send a few pages per session, due to time restrictions. requests to:

'Hope these are helpful,

Why not put it on the web? There are a lot of free web servers with
plenty of space.
www.150m.com gives you 100 meg of free space with
banner ads. It works fairly well and its easy to put the page up with
FTP software, or their own web software. I have one of my websites on
their servers. http://terrell.150m.com/ Either that, or send me the
pages and I'll put them on a website for you.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida