Old April 17th 05, 12:59 AM
RadioTexMex

Default Possible pirate on 6900 LSB 2350

Possible pirate on 6900 LSB right now. No ID yet. Fairly weak S5. So far
I've heard two Eagles songs and "Here come Peter Cotton Tail". Any one
else getting this?
Old April 17th 05, 01:03 AM
RadioTexMex

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:59:28 +0000, RadioTexMex wrote:

Possible pirate on 6900 LSB right now. No ID yet. Fairly weak S5. So far
I've heard two Eagles songs and "Here come Peter Cotton Tail". Any one
else getting this?

Just went off the air after playing "Take it Easy" by the Eagles. Heard
just north of Austin,TX.
Old April 17th 05, 01:20 AM
Gregg

Behold, RadioTexMex scribed on tube chassis:

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:59:28 +0000, RadioTexMex wrote:

Possible pirate on 6900 LSB right now. No ID yet. Fairly weak S5. So
far I've heard two Eagles songs and "Here come Peter Cotton Tail". Any
one else getting this?

Just went off the air after playing "Take it Easy" by the Eagles. Heard
just north of Austin,TX.

Probably "Take it Easy Radio" with a ref to "Commander Bunny".

--
Gregg "t3h g33k"
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca
Old April 17th 05, 01:55 AM

Radio Tex,you need to drop that there mex crap!
cuhulin

Old April 17th 05, 02:00 AM

bush hangs out at the Rainbow Club near Austin after he does his photo
ops at Crawford.I have an old email from a few years ago from somebody
at www.ranchgazette.com saying how disapointed they are about
g.w.bush soon after he was elected right after his first term in Our
WHITE HOUSE.g.w.bush is a MOTHER F....R!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Pirate 6900 dxAce Shortwave 3 March 27th 05 11:41 PM
"Spirit of pirate radio survives despite station's shutdown! Mike Terry Broadcasting 1 February 7th 05 05:11 AM
Another pirate raid in California Radioman390 Shortwave 1 October 1st 04 07:40 PM
Dutch pirate on 15070 now Alpha Lima Shortwave 8 May 2nd 04 07:26 AM
How do I make a cheap but good pirate radio antenna 'Doc Antenna 14 August 1st 03 03:19 AM