Old April 17th 05, 03:17 PM
dxAce

Default Jack Painter

Jack Painter, a total imbecile who for whatever reason cannot tell the
difference between a V shape laying horizontally across a piece of land ( or ,
when viewed from above) and that of one standing up vertically (\/, viewed from
the side).

He also cannot imagine that same V being inverted vertically (/\, viewed from
the side) across that same piece of land.

Absolutely frickin hilarious... you get the 'Tard Boy Award for the day.

I'll send you a certificate... please send your address.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 17th 05, 04:59 PM
Jack Painter

The laugh of the day is at the idiot who when politely reminded we were
always talking about an "inverted-vee" (which is never laying on it's side,
ROTFL), still maintained some form of defense against his inability to read
plain English. He also forgot his own words and had to be reminded that he
confused the original poster's design as something other than it was.

I'd think someone was impersonating dxAce if it wasn't his same ID.

Jack

Old April 17th 05, 05:08 PM
dxAce

Jack Painter wrote:

The laugh of the day is at the idiot who when politely reminded we were
always talking about an "inverted-vee" (which is never laying on it's side,
ROTFL), still maintained some form of defense against his inability to read
plain English. He also forgot his own words and had to be reminded that he
confused the original poster's design as something other than it was.

I'd think someone was impersonating dxAce if it wasn't his same ID.

You are terribly confused today... are you not? I never tried to confuse the
original posters design at all... The confusion was all on your part.

Hey... how about shouting out a few 'test 1,2,3's' on 8983... that might
impress me.

Keep trying to hear things and keep toting!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 17th 05, 05:20 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Jack Painter wrote:

The laugh of the day is at the idiot who when politely reminded we were
always talking about an "inverted-vee" (which is never laying on it's side,
ROTFL), still maintained some form of defense against his inability to read
plain English. He also forgot his own words and had to be reminded that he
confused the original poster's design as something other than it was.

I'd think someone was impersonating dxAce if it wasn't his same ID.

You are terribly confused today... are you not? I never tried to confuse the
original posters design at all... The confusion was all on your part.

Hey... how about shouting out a few 'test 1,2,3's' on 8983... that might
impress me.

Keep trying to hear things and keep toting!

Crap... I got a nickname for you, John... Tidewater 'Tard Boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 17th 05, 05:20 PM
Burr

Say Jack,
You from the north, like way north? Some call them "Caunuts" I think!

Burr

Old April 17th 05, 05:31 PM

Only V shapes I know about are them wimmins V's.
cuhulin

Old April 17th 05, 08:15 PM
Michael A. Terrell

Burr wrote:

Say Jack,
You from the north, like way north? Some call them "Caunuts" I think!

Burr

68.0.47.116 is in Atlanta.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old April 17th 05, 10:46 PM
Telamon

,

when viewed from above) and that of one standing up vertically (\/, viewed
from
the side).

He also cannot imagine that same V being inverted vertically (/\, viewed from
the side) across that same piece of land.

Absolutely frickin hilarious... you get the 'Tard Boy Award for the day.

I'll send you a certificate... please send your address.

That's because you two are talking about different things.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 24th 05, 02:21 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Crap... I got a nickname for you, John... Tidewater 'Tard Boy!

Yours is better, Bumbling Bozo..

mike