Old April 19th 05, 10:23 PM
lsmyer

Default Der neue Weltauftrag

How long will it take before the shortwave kooks get their German New World
Order stuff going full steam? I can just hear Alex Jones or Pastor Peters
describing how everything is now in place for Beast-to-Be Arnold
Schwarzenegger with his most unholy right-hand False Prophet Papst Benedict
XVI all set to take over the world, as long as they can get us all to become
Freemasons or something.

Old April 20th 05, 02:04 AM
§ Dr. Artaud §

"lsmyer" wrote in
:

They pushed it too far for me. I really don't know what they believe will
be left after they disparage all groups.

The mainstream media planted fish kills and portrayed it as a pollution
die off, they used firework size explosives to cause the Chevy trucks to
ignite into flames after they were side impacted, and a reporter was
caught supplying alcohol to teenagers to do a story on underage drinking,
so on and so forth. It can be seen that the media doesn't believe that
there is sufficient news stories to do cover without concocting their
own.

It's similar to these shortwave hosts, only they don't know when to quit.
It took this long for me to become disillusioned, obviously many others
were insulted into not listening long ago. They only have one or two
sponsors at best, and some of the shows become feature length
commercials, with one of the THREE themes, Gold (or Silver), Clean
Drinking Water, and health food supplements.

Dr. Artaud

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me --
and by that time no one was left to speak up.