Old April 19th 05, 11:50 PM
Honus

Default bush's ILLEGALS Destroy U.S.Borderland With Filth,Trash

wrote in message

.I DO Agree with the War on
terrorism

No you don't. The war on terrorism includes all terrorists, or at least that
was the idea. You, however, support the IRA terrorists. I've figured out why
it doesn't bother you that they kill children. It's a "nits make lice" kind
of thing with you. Here's your limerick, and the explanation lies therein:

A supporter of the IRA,
He'd like to kill people all day.
"I've only one wish,
That the kids are British;
It eases my conscience that way."

Old April 24th 05, 04:15 AM
m II

Honus wrote:
wrote in message

.I DO Agree with the War on
terrorism

No you don't. The war on terrorism includes all terrorists, or at least that
was the idea. You, however, support the IRA terrorists. I've figured out why
it doesn't bother you that they kill children. It's a "nits make lice" kind
of thing with you. Here's your limerick, and the explanation lies therein:

A supporter of the IRA,
He'd like to kill people all day.
"I've only one wish,
That the kids are British;
It eases my conscience that way."

Hey..it's not proper etiquette to lump terrorists with know bestialist perverts.

( a repeat from a previous posting)

A bestialist, the illiterate kind
had nothin' but dogs on his mind
when wanting some good doggie tail,
would pick out the feeble and frail
making it easy to stick in their hind

mike
Old April 24th 05, 04:21 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
Honus wrote:
wrote in message

.I DO Agree with the War on
terrorism

No you don't. The war on terrorism includes all terrorists, or at least

that
was the idea. You, however, support the IRA terrorists. I've figured out

why
it doesn't bother you that they kill children. It's a "nits make lice"

kind
of thing with you. Here's your limerick, and the explanation lies

therein:

A supporter of the IRA,
He'd like to kill people all day.
"I've only one wish,
That the kids are British;
It eases my conscience that way."

Hey..it's not proper etiquette to lump terrorists with know bestialist

perverts.

I don't see why it's not. They're not mutually exclusive, you know.

( a repeat from a previous posting)

A bestialist, the illiterate kind
had nothin' but dogs on his mind
when wanting some good doggie tail,
would pick out the feeble and frail
making it easy to stick in their hind

I must have missed that one.m

I'm not really too proud of these two, but WTF. (Pun intended.)

"When balling a young doggies butt,
And you can't seem to finish your nut,"
He said, "Don't get nervous,
Remember your service,
And screwing those dogs in your hut."

"In Asia I picked up a taste,
For grabbing a bitch by her waist.
One impudent shove,
And I slipped in my love,
"Til in doggie, my dick was encased."

Old April 24th 05, 04:22 AM
Les

What have you got to say about this???

Police arrested James Larry Ryan, a 62 year old white male, resident of

Jackson, Mississippi in the Anderson Pumpkin patch at 11:38pm Friday.
Ryan
will be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency,
and public intoxication at the Jackson Main Courthouse Monday. The
suspect allegedly stated that as he was passing a pumpkin patch, he
decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and
there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there
wasn't." he stated in a phone interview from the Jackson Courthouse
Jail.
Ryan went on to state that he pulled over to the side of the road,
picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut
a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged "need". "I guess I
was just really into it, you know?" he commented with evident
embarrassment. In the process, Ryan apparently failed to notice the
City of Jackson police car approaching and was unaware of his audience
until officer Brenda Taylor approached him. "It was an unusual
situation, sure." said officer Taylor. "I walked up to (Ryan) and
he's... just working away at this pumpkin."
Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Ryan. "I
just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are
screwing a pumpkin?' He got real surprised as you'd expect, and then
looked me straight in the face and said,
'A pumpkin? Damn, I thought it was my doggy".

Mr. Ryan will be arraigned in Superior Court Monday May 9, 2005.
No
bail has been posted as of this time, as Mr. Ryan has said to the
jailer, "me
and Big Bubba is good friends".

Old April 24th 05, 04:24 AM
Les

It would appear he has switched from doggies to pumpkins..........

Old April 24th 05, 04:36 AM
m II

Les wrote:
[...]

I'm getting the feeling that Billy Joe McAllister should have thrown HIM over
the Tallahassee Bridge. What a sick and depraved example of the human species.
Most likely dxAce's mentor in all things mental health related.

Florida Mike II
Old April 24th 05, 04:39 AM
Les

Belly Laughing I could almost picture that song being sung by Bobbie
Gentry.

I'm sure him and his wimmins cousins are "real close."

Old April 24th 05, 05:17 AM
Michael A. Terrell

m II wrote:

I'm getting the feeling that Billy Joe McAllister should have thrown HIM over
the Tallahassee Bridge. What a sick and depraved example of the human species.
Most likely dxAce's mentor in all things mental health related.

That's the Tallahatchie Bridge.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old April 24th 05, 05:51 PM
Greg

From: m II
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:36:09 GMT
Subject: bush's ILLEGALS Destroy U.S.Borderland With Filth,Trash and

I'm getting the feeling that Billy Joe McAllister should have thrown HIM over
the Tallahassee Bridge. What a sick and depraved example of the human species.
Most likely dxAce's mentor in all things mental health related.

Florida Mike II

Ugh, I believe that was the "Tallahatchee Bridge". Though I have no idea
what, or where Tallahatchee is, of if I am spelling it right.

Florida Greg

Old April 24th 05, 06:07 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Les wrote:
[...]

I'm damn near an expert on mental health 'tard boy.

Mental health is something you obviously don't have!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B... none made in CanaDuh!

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm