RadioBanter

-   -   The Jealousy of Rush Limbaugh (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/69337-jealousy-rush-limbaugh.html)

Les April 22nd 05 02:08 AM

wrote:
If I had his money and he had a feather up his ass,we would both be
tickled.I found me at new girlfriend at Metrocenter Mall just across
Highway 80 www.metromalljackson.com from me at the Sears

store.She
is coming over here when she gets off work tonight.I have to watch
Breakheart Pass movie on tb now.
cuhulin

What did that cost you? A can of alpo and a couple of doggy biscuits?

Let us know if she likes it doggy style and is a barker.........

Les

Greg April 22nd 05 02:24 PM

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:20:01 -0500
Subject: The Jealousy of Rush Limbaugh

I used to try! to listen to Rush Limbaugh when he first came on a radio
talk show here in Jackson.(how long has he been on radio now? 14-15
years?) (personally,I just can't stand the sound of his voice and KOOK
Art KOOK Bell's voice either) I tried for about two months.But,I caught
him saying sooooo many things that his motormouth just didn't know what
the HELL! he was talking about! After that first two months,I never
listened to him ever again.Yes,if folks haden't caught on to him popping
them oxycotten pills like jelly beans,M&M's,I really DOUBT that if he
would ever have seeked (seeked,my ass!!!,he did NOT! seek) "treatment"
for his oxycotten problem,, I Really DO! Doubt it that he would ever
would have.He Got Caught!,that's IT! .
cuhulin

Cuhu and I are in agreement.

"If I had his money and he had a feather up his ass, we would both be
tickled."

Cuhu is wiser than we give him credit for.

I found me at new girlfriend at Metrocenter Mall just across
Highway 80
www.metromalljackson.com from me at the Sears store.She
is coming over here when she gets off work tonight.

(Gratuitous slap:) She's a guard dog?

Greg

dxAce April 22nd 05 08:00 PM

RHF wrote:

DaviD,
.
With all the Anti-Rush-Limbaugh material that 'you' post
. . . DaviD - Do 'you' suffer from Rush Limbaugh Envy ?
.
DaviD - Rush may be full of hot air.
Butt DaviD - 'you' are simply full of IT [.]
.
your 'it' and we all know 'it' when we hear 'it' ~ RHF

Rush had his annual leukemia-lymphoma show on today and he personally donated
$300,000 to the cause. If one matches his gift he will dispatch his aircraft to
pick them up to spend a day with him.

dxAce
Michigan
USA