Old April 22nd 05, 01:18 AM
Brian Hill

" wrote in message
I can be heard farting into the microphone on 6867 khz at 8pm UTC tonight.

The broadcast will begin with 'God Save the Queen' played on the trombone.

Thanks

Cuhulin

p.s My dog Bess is licking my balls as I write.... down boy!

So Mr. Jb77. How long are you going to impersonate Cahooglin?

B.H.

Old April 22nd 05, 07:56 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Brian Hill wrote:

" wrote in message
I can be heard farting into the microphone on 6867 khz at 8pm UTC tonight.

The broadcast will begin with 'God Save the Queen' played on the trombone.

Thanks

Cuhulin

p.s My dog Bess is licking my balls as I write.... down boy!

So Mr. Jb77. How long are you going to impersonate Cahooglin?

B.H.

I guess he doesn't know that his ISP could pull his connection if a
complaint was filed by the one he's impersonating?

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old April 22nd 05, 10:05 AM

So you fell for that too then!Think this guy's been throwing us
a few false leads to cover himself.
Bess!! Stop lickin my balls ya hear!?
cuhulin

"Brian Hill" wrote in message
news

Old April 22nd 05, 03:07 PM

That ****ing old whoar bitch "queen" lived 101 years too long!!!
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 03:11 PM

You nailed it,Mr.Terrell.I doubt if msntv networks company over there in
Mountain View,California would take it lightly about somebody
impersonating any of us webtv subscribers.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 08:20 PM
Les

That ****ing old whoar bitch "queen" lived 101 years too long!!!
cuhulin

Are you talking about your homosexual lover again?

Les