Old April 22nd 05, 08:07 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Telamon wrote:

It is most likely that he is deluded AND a coward.

I am a veteran of the US military. I served two years in the early
'70s and I find comments like his distasteful. People with attitudes
like his should have to spend at least two years in service to their
country to develop some respect and hopefully, a backbone.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Old April 22nd 05, 12:05 PM

-=jd=- wrote:
On Thu 21 Apr 2005 01:01:55a, "Burr" wrote in

message

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Police said they arrested a man for spitting

on
two-time Academy Award-winning actress Jane Fonda (pictured, right)
during a book-signing stop in Kansas City Tuesday night.

Fonda, 67, spoke at Unity Temple, in The Plaza shopping district,

about
her new best-selling book, "My Life So Far," and her new movie with
Jennifer Lopez called "Monster-In-Law."

At about 9 p.m., police said 54-year-old Michael A. Smith, who had

been
waiting in line for about 90 minutes, passed a book to Fonda and

then
spit a large amount of tobacco juice into her face.

Hey - by his actions, he left the cops witnessing the event with

little
choice. I also would not be surprised if he figured he would be

arrested,
yet chose to do it anyway.

I have no gripe with the cops at all. I doubt they felt any enjoyment

in
arresting him.

I would also like to contribute $10 towards the payment of whatever

fine he
is sentenced to pay... I figure if other vets do the same, the

gentleman
may realize a nice little windfall for his trouble. He should get a

pay-pal
account...

Don't think so! With such a man with so little common sense or
control, he must have been one of the baby killers in NAM!

Old April 22nd 05, 02:48 PM
David

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:07:36 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

It is most likely that he is deluded AND a coward.

I am a veteran of the US military. I served two years in the early
'70s and I find comments like his distasteful. People with attitudes
like his should have to spend at least two years in service to their
country to develop some respect and hopefully, a backbone.

THE EIGHT BEATITUDES OF JESUS

"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek,
for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.

Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Old April 23rd 05, 04:35 AM
Michael A. Terrell

David wrote:

THE EIGHT BEATITUDES OF JESUS

"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek,
for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.

Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

So, David, please tell me where Jesus said to turn and run with your
tail between your legs? Tell me where it says to throw up your hands
and quit trying to make things better. Tell me how you make peace from
a point of total cowardice? I have read the bible cover to cover a
number of times and I have found nothing that says a Christian is to be
a cowardly quitter.

Don't throw the "Turn the other cheek" at me because I doubt you know
what it really means.

Also, tell me when you'll shut the hell up and leave normal people
alone until you learn what you're talking about.

Old April 23rd 05, 04:43 AM
Honus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
David wrote:

[...]

Pft.

Luke 22:36

"But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have
a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

Old April 23rd 05, 05:03 AM

Blessed are those who hunt down and kill our enemies.Blessed are the
wimmins.Blessed is Pussy.I have to watch Road to Bali movie on tb now.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 02:59 PM
David

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 03:35:42 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

David wrote:

[...]

War is stupid. It is perpetuated by people who make money because of
it. They use fear to get you to play along. Someone has to step
forward and say ''no more''.

As far as cowards. On 9-11 Bush was flown to the deepest, most
fortified bunker in North America. Cheney built a subterranean palace
and didn't come out for a year.

Old April 23rd 05, 03:01 PM
dxAce

wrote:

David wrote:

[...]

There's a reason for doing that, 'tard boy.

Damn, you sure are one stupid MF'er.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 23rd 05, 03:54 PM
David

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:01:10 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

There's a reason for doing that, 'tard boy.

To set a good example?

Old April 23rd 05, 04:06 PM
Michael A. Terrell

David wrote:

War is stupid. It is perpetuated by people who make money because of
it.

Here is a bible quote for you, " There shall be wars and rumors of
wars"

They use fear to get you to play along. Someone has to step
forward and say ''no more''.

Go right ahead. Go to Iraq and tell the insurgents to stop. I bet
you won't last three seconds before they blow your useless head off.
There is something you have to learn and that is that you can not
bargain with a terrorist.

As far as cowards. On 9-11 Bush was flown to the deepest, most
fortified bunker in North America. Cheney built a subterranean palace
and didn't come out for a year.

Did you expect anything else from them?

You still haven't answered my questions, have you? Or are you
waiting to stand there with a flashlight to wave the next plane into a
building?

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

F.S. More Good Stuff Brian Hill Boatanchors 1 October 31st 08 07:20 PM
F.S. More good stuff. Brian Hill Swap 0 February 16th 05 05:22 PM
HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS! [email protected] Antenna 3 January 27th 05 02:39 PM
HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS! [email protected] CB 0 January 26th 05 04:35 AM
APS 13 DX Antenna with a good 70s tuner DJboutit2 Equipment 0 January 8th 04 07:44 AM