RadioBanter

-   -   Meine geilen Bilder (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/69399-re-meine-geilen-bilder.html)

[email protected] April 21st 05 03:33 PM

Meine geilen Bilder

Have y'all ever noticed? Naziland (Gemany) is the Porn Smut Capital of
the World.I have said it before,DAMN Germany to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Les April 21st 05 04:03 PM

wrote:
Have y'all ever noticed? Naziland (Gemany) is the Porn Smut Capital

of
the World.I have said it before,DAMN Germany to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Damn, is there a country or place that you don't hate?

You are indeed, the King of Morons.

Les

[email protected] April 21st 05 04:14 PM

wrote:
Have y'all ever noticed? Naziland (Gemany) is the Porn Smut Capital

of
the World.I have said it before,DAMN Germany to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

What? Is it all softcore or something?

Steve

[email protected] April 21st 05 05:39 PM

I get them porn spam emails in my webtv inbox everyday.(Never in my
computer though,I have a gadget on there that absolutely blocks ALL
incoming emails) I never click on them though,I always delete
them.Anytime I want to look at pictures of naked wimmins,I have my own
skin mags here for that.
cuhulin

Richard D James April 21st 05 06:46 PM

My favourite pic is one of a women farting in a dogs face,just after the dog
licks her bit.what these wimmins do for money is extrordinary.
I think they wipe her with a bit of ham first so the dog is keen,but im only
guessin.In one of the pics you see a packet of smoked bacon in the
background
so maybe they use that.
cuhulin

wrote in message
I get them porn spam emails in my webtv inbox everyday.(Never in my
computer though,I have a gadget on there that absolutely blocks ALL
incoming emails) I never click on them though,I always delete
them.Anytime I want to look at pictures of naked wimmins,I have my own
skin mags here for that.
cuhulin

April 21st 05 06:55 PM

I knew he'd slip up sooner or later.damn limey **** wit.
hope ya rot in hell!
cuhulin

[email protected] April 21st 05 07:22 PM

The folks (the folks who have common sense,that is) who come to this
news group know somebody is impostering me.
cuhulin

Honus April 22nd 05 02:16 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Have y'all ever noticed? Naziland (Gemany) is the Porn Smut Capital

of
the World.I have said it before,DAMN Germany to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

What? Is it all softcore or something?

No, it only depicts humans.

Honus April 22nd 05 02:17 AM

Man, you're getting lazy! At least make an effort, huh?

wrote in message
I get them porn spam emails in my webtv inbox everyday.(Never in my
computer though,I have a gadget on there that absolutely blocks ALL
incoming emails) I never click on them though,I always delete
them.Anytime I want to look at pictures of naked wimmins,I have my own
skin mags here for that.
cuhulin

April 22nd 05 10:08 AM

Your all behind me right?