Old April 21st 05, 03:33 PM

Default Meine geilen Bilder

Have y'all ever noticed? Naziland (Gemany) is the Porn Smut Capital of
the World.I have said it before,DAMN Germany to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 04:03 PM
Les

Have y'all ever noticed? Naziland (Gemany) is the Porn Smut Capital

of
the World.I have said it before,DAMN Germany to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Damn, is there a country or place that you don't hate?

You are indeed, the King of Morons.

Les

Old April 21st 05, 04:14 PM

Have y'all ever noticed? Naziland (Gemany) is the Porn Smut Capital

of
the World.I have said it before,DAMN Germany to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

What? Is it all softcore or something?

Steve

Old April 21st 05, 05:39 PM

I get them porn spam emails in my webtv inbox everyday.(Never in my
computer though,I have a gadget on there that absolutely blocks ALL
incoming emails) I never click on them though,I always delete
them.Anytime I want to look at pictures of naked wimmins,I have my own
skin mags here for that.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 06:46 PM
Richard D James

My favourite pic is one of a women farting in a dogs face,just after the dog
licks her bit.what these wimmins do for money is extrordinary.
I think they wipe her with a bit of ham first so the dog is keen,but im only
guessin.In one of the pics you see a packet of smoked bacon in the
background
so maybe they use that.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 07:22 PM

The folks (the folks who have common sense,that is) who come to this
news group know somebody is impostering me.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 02:16 AM
Honus

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Have y'all ever noticed? Naziland (Gemany) is the Porn Smut Capital

of
the World.I have said it before,DAMN Germany to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

What? Is it all softcore or something?

No, it only depicts humans.

Old April 22nd 05, 02:17 AM
Honus

Man, you're getting lazy! At least make an effort, huh?

Old April 22nd 05, 10:08 AM

Your all behind me right?
cuhulin