Old April 22nd 05, 02:42 PM
Prelate of Titties UK - LtD

Default Profit Stair at it

He's on 7.465 live begging for air checks
and 'donations' to stay on the air. I have
been grabbing old monopoly money from
discarded board games at yard sales.
perhaps I'll send em $10K in monopoly bucks!

He's also mining his european listeners
saying that someone out there has
"100,000 Euros" designated for his radio
ministry. (guess he does this as in the
USA everyone knows he's a shyster
and knows better than to send em a freakin penny)

....and the usual crap with Pope bashing and
similar crap. Adleast the mean-spirited
old ******* is consistent.

Old April 22nd 05, 02:51 PM
NOVFP

yewe leve profet stare aloan he is a greate man of god and hiss falkse
predicshions always come true everbodye shulde sent hem a lot of monye
so he can be onn the radeo more wehn i get my gienrael lisens i wil cal
the graet leberetye nett and tel themm to lisen to profet stare evrye
day

Old April 22nd 05, 02:54 PM
Prelate of Titties UK - LtD

"NOVFP" wrote in message
oups.com...
yewe leve profet stare aloan he is a greate man of god and hiss falkse
predicshions always come true everbodye shulde sent hem a lot of monye
so he can be onn the radeo more wehn i get my gienrael lisens i wil cal
the graet leberetye nett and tel themm to lisen to profet stare evrye
day

.....it was your turn in the barrel last night ? ; )

Old April 22nd 05, 03:10 PM
Prelate of Titties UK - LtD

"NOVFP" wrote in message
oups.com...
yewe leve profet stare aloan he is a greate man of god and hiss falkse
predicshions always come true everbodye shulde sent hem a lot of monye
so he can be onn the radeo more wehn i get my gienrael lisens i wil cal
the graet leberetye nett and tel themm to lisen to profet stare evrye
day

......Profit Stair is too liberal for the great liberty net.

ps: I shure doo miss hearing the Hogan's Heroes
theme song (those who are illuminated understand)
from N. Mex and or the indian from indiana pontificating
on all things puffery.... ; )