RadioBanter

-   -   Be Gentle With Mother Earth, She's a Rape Victim (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/69476-gentle-mother-earth-shes-rape-victim.html)

David April 22nd 05 06:45 PM

Be Gentle With Mother Earth, She's a Rape Victim

Happy Earth Day!

dxAce April 22nd 05 06:53 PM

David wrote:

Happy Earth Day!

Did they check her for your DNA?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Stephen M.H. Lawrence April 22nd 05 06:56 PM

"dxAce" wrote:

David wrote:

Happy Earth Day!

Did they check her for your DNA?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I suspect he's so ugly, Mother Earth wouldn't even
let him cop a feel.

73,

Steve

[email protected] April 22nd 05 07:44 PM

Yeah but look at how she's dressed.

Steve

[email protected] April 22nd 05 09:01 PM

Mother Earth will still be rocking around the Sun many millions of years
after us Humans are gone.Our only chance will be to travel wayyyyyy on
out of our Solar system and set up homesteading wayyyyyy out there in
the Universe on some other Planet.
cuhulin

MnMikew April 22nd 05 09:25 PM

"David" wrote in message
Happy Earth Day!

That would make you a rapist.

dxAce April 22nd 05 09:28 PM

MnMikew wrote:

"David" wrote in message
Happy Earth Day!

That would make you a rapist.

And probably much, much more...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] April 22nd 05 10:50 PM

And we come from the Earth, so I guess the Earth is, in a sense, raping
itself? Man, that takes masturbation to a whole new level.

Steve