Old April 22nd 05, 06:45 PM
David

Default Be Gentle With Mother Earth, She's a Rape Victim

Happy Earth Day!

Old April 22nd 05, 06:53 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

Happy Earth Day!

Did they check her for your DNA?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 22nd 05, 06:56 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"dxAce" wrote:

David wrote:

Happy Earth Day!

Did they check her for your DNA?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I suspect he's so ugly, Mother Earth wouldn't even
let him cop a feel.

73,

Steve

Old April 22nd 05, 07:44 PM

Yeah but look at how she's dressed.

Steve

Old April 22nd 05, 09:01 PM

Mother Earth will still be rocking around the Sun many millions of years
after us Humans are gone.Our only chance will be to travel wayyyyyy on
out of our Solar system and set up homesteading wayyyyyy out there in
the Universe on some other Planet.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 09:25 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
Happy Earth Day!

That would make you a rapist.

Old April 22nd 05, 09:28 PM
dxAce

MnMikew wrote:

"David" wrote in message
Happy Earth Day!

That would make you a rapist.

And probably much, much more...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 22nd 05, 10:50 PM

And we come from the Earth, so I guess the Earth is, in a sense, raping
itself? Man, that takes masturbation to a whole new level.

Steve