Old April 23rd 05, 04:06 AM
running dogg

Les wrote:

wrote:
Les the Loser,I do have a Brain and a mighty good Brain too.Where did
you say you are from? Originally?
cuhulin

I don't believe that I ever did. But, I'll tell you this much, it damn
sure isn't Mississippi!

Say, I hear your IQ matches the number of teeth you have in your mouth.
Is that true?

Are IQ's of zero possible?

Old April 23rd 05, 04:27 AM

Les the Loser,and what state do you live in now?
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 04:33 AM

I don't know,running dog,but I Say your IQ is Zero.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 05:16 AM
€ Dr. Artaud €

running dogg wrote in :

Regards for your comments, which I very much agree with.

Dr. Artaud
Old April 23rd 05, 06:07 AM
m II

Les wrote:

So, let me get this straight......I suggest you import a brain and that
makes me "anti America?"

He already has an inferior copy of the real thing. Why get another one?

mike

Old April 23rd 05, 06:19 AM
Honus

"Les" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
I believe Les the Loser is anti America.Back in the late 1930's or
somewhere in the 1940's,Harley Davidson and Chevrolet had factorys in
Slanteyed Chinkland.I have an article here about that.
cuhulin

So, let me get this straight......I suggest you import a brain and that
makes me "anti America?"

Well, there -are- plenty of domestic brains that would represent a
substantial upgrade for him. Why import when we have, say, domestic turkeys?

Old April 23rd 05, 05:33 PM
B. Williams

www.stevequayle.com Hot Headlines.
I was telling folks around here when Daimler merged with Chrysler

that
Chrysler messed up! It is only a matter of time and made in Slanteyed
Chinkland cars/trucks/vans/suv's will be showing up on the American

auto
dealers showroom floors and I Don't Like It At All!!!!
cuhulin

I must say I am not surprise by this or that other auto manufacturers
will probably follow.

To give you a clue as to how true this is. I work in a job that
administered to the needs of those on public assistance. Since
being my role in support this I have watched the number of recepients
increase more and more. And not due to just older workers, but
those of a young age.

Old April 23rd 05, 05:40 PM
Volker Tonn

B. Williams schrieb:

I must say I am not surprise by this or that other auto manufacturers
will probably follow.

Volkswagen already manufactures in China....

Old April 23rd 05, 06:48 PM

A good auto website I read at least once every day is
www.wardsauto.com The website keeps you updated with news concerning
autos/trucks/vans/suv's.Check it out.There are and has been American
name brands and foreign name brands of auto manufacture's producing
auto/trucks/vans/suv's in Slanteyed Chinkland for many years.American
auto employees in America earn a decent salary,$20.00 per hour and
more.When,or if made in Slanteyed Chinkland auto/trucks/vans/suv's
(might as well add Motorcycles and Boat motors/engines too,to the mix)
start showing up in America,I think it will be the beginning of the end
of such vehicles being manufactured in America.y'all can thank U.S.fed
govt for that,,,, free trade,nafta,gatt and now,outsourcing.Blame it on
U.S.fed govt!
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 07:18 PM
Les

[...]

Why would you look there when you already confessed you own a 1986
Crown Vic, and a tank of gas lasts you three months?

Dreaming I guess?

Les