Old April 23rd 05, 07:57 PM

Les the Loser,you never did tell me what U.S.State you live in nowdays
or where you are originally from either.You Chicken or something? You
fed govt dick sucker! If that is a U.S.fed govt computer you are
useing,part of that U.S.fed govt computer Belongs To Me! And I don't
believe YOU! should be employed in U.S.fed govt at ALL!
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 08:04 PM

One of my sister's sons gave me that 1986 Ford car for Christmas last
year.A full tank of gasoline and a new battery and almost new shock
absorbers in the car when he gave the car to me for a Christmas present
last year.The car runs just like brand spanking new except there is a
squeak noise in the rear seat area sometimes.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 08:07 PM

Yeah,Les the Loser.I dream sometimes.I dream about naked wimmins and
their hairy (I don't like shaved Pussys,too damn ugly looking) Pussys.I
like wimmins with LOTS of hair on their Pussys.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 08:49 PM
Les

Les the Loser,you never did tell me what U.S.State you live in

nowdays
or where you are originally from either.You Chicken or something? You
fed govt dick sucker! If that is a U.S.fed govt computer you are
useing,part of that U.S.fed govt computer Belongs To Me! And I don't
believe YOU! should be employed in U.S.fed govt at ALL!
cuhulin

Your total lack of reading comprehension boggles my mind.

I have posted where I live thousands of times, you doggy diddler.

But, since you are obviously learning disabled, here it is one more
time.

Make sure you store it inside that empty skull.

Les Locklear
Monitoring since ' 57
Located on the Gulf of Mexico
Gulfport, Mississippi
Bendix R-1015B/URR
Hammarlund R-274C/FRR (SP-600JX-14)
Ten Tec RX-340
RF Systems MLB - MK2
Quantum QX Loop
CU-2279/BRC Multicoupler
http://www.hammarlund.info/homepage.html

Old April 23rd 05, 08:56 PM
Les

One of my sister's sons gave me that 1986 Ford car for Christmas last
year.A full tank of gasoline and a new battery and almost new shock
absorbers in the car when he gave the car to me for a Christmas

present
last year.The car runs just like brand spanking new except there is a
squeak noise in the rear seat area sometimes.
cuhulin

Why do you keep repeating that you got it for Christmas? Must be an
echo inside that empty skull.

Yes, I do work for the Federal Government and will retire in June of
2006 with over 30 years. Then I will move to Pensacola, Florida and
live the life of Riley!

Have you managed to figure out where I live yet? Maybe you could hire a
private investigator?

Old April 23rd 05, 11:26 PM
Les

Honus wrote:
wrote in message
Yeah,Les the Loser.I dream sometimes.I dream about naked wimmins

and
their hairy (I don't like shaved Pussys,too damn ugly looking)

Pussys.I
like wimmins with LOTS of hair on their Pussys.
cuhulin

That whole post just screams bestiality.

He sure runs hot and cold. In a couple of posts he actually sounded
normal.

I would bet he doesn't get any pussy. From human beings that is. From
the way he described his house, he sounds like a real loser.

Les

Old April 24th 05, 03:42 AM
Honus

"Les" wrote in message
oups.com...

Honus wrote:
wrote in message
Yeah,Les the Loser.I dream sometimes.I dream about naked wimmins

and
their hairy (I don't like shaved Pussys,too damn ugly looking)

Pussys.I
like wimmins with LOTS of hair on their Pussys.
cuhulin

That whole post just screams bestiality.

He sure runs hot and cold. In a couple of posts he actually sounded
normal.

I've noticed that as well over the last few month. I suspect alcohol.

I would bet he doesn't get any pussy.

I hope he doesn't get any. That would imply the possibility of off-spring.