Old April 23rd 05, 12:38 AM
Les

Default Cuhulin looking for love???

N=2EI.M. Busters
[Serving the mentally ill since 2002=99]

Do you have a picture of yourself naked? ~Hopeful

[ Reply to Message ] [ Return to Index ]

Author: Cuhulin
Subject: Lloyd contact me, I lost your e-mail address

I want to drive over to Athens again one weekend and experience more of
that man love!

I found this on the internet. That CooKoolin is quite the lover boy
isn't he?

Les

Old April 23rd 05, 12:41 AM
Les

Here is the web address in case CooKoolin thinks I'm not telling the
truth.

http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/forum...ard=8&id=16695

Les

Old April 23rd 05, 12:50 AM
Les

beerbarrel wrote:
On 22 Apr 2005 16:41:22 -0700, "Les" wrote:

Here is the web address in case CooKoolin thinks I'm not telling the
truth.

http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/forum...ard=8&id=16695

Les

So...what were you doing there?

A little birdy told me!

Les

Old April 23rd 05, 01:37 AM

That wasent this cuhulin.I have never been to that website before that
you posted.And I do not lie either.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 01:43 AM

I reckon that shows there are at least two or three cuhulin's on the
internet and I am only one of them.About five years ago,I saw a
canaDUHian cuhulin email address in the Montreal area.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 04:45 AM
NOVFP

yew gett roga'rs nekede picther on nem bustares and i wil kick his but
all ovear the plase like befoar and wen i gett my ginareal lisens i wil
call the graete leberty nett and talk to vick and keven strume and
chiken fornecateor and then you wo'nt make fun of me no moar i i i
porkkbut song i i i porkkbutt song i i i porkkbut song

Old April 24th 05, 12:22 PM

Heyyyy Les the Loser,,, that wasen't a pumpkin,,, that was your
girlfriend! I wan't my ten cents back!,,, the damn slut wasen't worth
it.Hell,I have ****ed pumpkins and watermelons before much better than
that stinking nasty ass bitch is! (I have to tell that married Irish
woman that her favorite movie,Waterloo Bridge,is on tb (tb,Dennis the
menance,tb) now)
cuhulin