Old April 24th 05, 02:16 PM
RHF

Dr Artaud,
Old April 24th 05, 04:03 PM

I think them Icom's are too high priced for what they are.Too much money
for the amount of bread.Over rated and wayyyyyyyyyyyyy over priced.I
don't want one! They are too fickle too.
cuhulin

Old April 24th 05, 07:43 PM

Thanks for the explanation. I've never really looked at the R-75's
volume control circuit but figured it was pretty standard but I guess
not with the digital control system. Next time I had better study the
circuit before I offer any advice ;-(

Frank

Old April 24th 05, 07:45 PM

Why don't you do everyone a favor and drop your DX-300 in the bathtub
with you when you take your next monthly bath (plugged in of course!)