Old April 23rd 05, 08:38 PM
R Palino

Default BBC_WS "Westway" drama...."omnibus"? What is it?

I notice that there are two 15 minute broadcasts of "Westway" on the WS.
(Weds & Fri).

I notice the Westway page (
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/ar...ay/index.shtml )

also lists somethings called the "Omnibus" which is 30 minutes.

What exactly is the Omnibus broadcast listed on the Westway page?

Is it a rehash of the 2 :15 minute broadcasts?

Is it an additional :30 of story line?

If so, what order do the shows come in?

I usually listen to the 2 :15 broadcasts on Sunday online.

Does the Omnibus story line continue after the Friday :15 broadcast?

Thanks!

Old April 23rd 05, 08:50 PM
dxAce

R Palino wrote:

I notice that there are two 15 minute broadcasts of "Westway" on the WS.
(Weds & Fri).

I notice the Westway page (
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/ar...ay/index.shtml )

also lists somethings called the "Omnibus" which is 30 minutes.

What exactly is the Omnibus broadcast listed on the Westway page?

Is it a rehash of the 2 :15 minute broadcasts?

An omnibus would be both 15 minute broadcasts together.