Old April 24th 05, 02:00 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

running dogg wrote:

I'm surprised that panhandlers here in California haven't asked for a
million dollars yet.

That would be the time to grab the scum, shove his face into your mashed
potatoes and gravy and hold him until he chokes.
Old April 24th 05, 02:03 AM
Li-Changchun

Default [OT] DAVID at Retirement

http://english.epochtimes.com/news_i...o-bingyan1.jpg

The sign reads, "Dear Comrade, can you spare a million peso?"

Old April 24th 05, 03:02 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

m II wrote:
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

running dogg wrote:

I'm surprised that panhandlers here in California haven't asked for a
million dollars yet.

That would be the time to grab the scum, shove his face into your
mashed potatoes and gravy and hold him until he chokes.

You must be a practicing Christian. I can feel the love.

mike

I'm a practicing if you have to steal something instead of asking for it
then you should get what you deserve. Thiefs don't get any love from me.
Old April 24th 05, 03:51 AM
running dogg

Li-Changchun wrote:

http://english.epochtimes.com/news_i...o-bingyan1.jpg

The sign reads, "Dear Comrade, can you spare a million peso?"

I'm surprised that panhandlers here in California haven't asked for a
million dollars yet. They grab the food off your table and start eating
it; they grab your cellphone right out of your hand and walk off with it
and you have to chase them down to get it back.