Old April 24th 05, 04:19 AM
Les

what FAGGOT honus and FAGGOT patrick and FAGGOT les and FAGGOT m II

and
them other ****HEAD FAGGOT'S I put on my **** list are saying.I don't
read their ****!
cuhulin

Then, how would you know that the above listed people are posting
anything about you?

I can hear that marble rolling around inside that empty skull.......

What about this???

Police arrested James Larry Ryan, a 62 year old white male, resident of

Jackson, Mississippi in the Anderson Pumpkin patch at 11:38pm Friday.
Ryan
will be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency,
and public intoxication at the Jackson Main Courthouse Monday. The
suspect allegedly stated that as he was passing a pumpkin patch, he
decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and
there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there
wasn't." he stated in a phone interview from the Jackson Courthouse
Jail.
Ryan went on to state that he pulled over to the side of the road,
picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut
a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged "need". "I guess I
was just really into it, you know?" he commented with evident
embarrassment. In the process, Ryan apparently failed to notice the
City of Jackson police car approaching and was unaware of his audience
until officer Brenda Taylor approached him. "It was an unusual
situation, sure." said officer Taylor. "I walked up to (Ryan) and
he's... just working away at this pumpkin."
Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Ryan. "I
just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are
screwing a pumpkin?' He got real surprised as you'd expect, and then
looked me straight in the face and said,
'A pumpkin? Damn, I thought it was my doggy".

Mr. Ryan will be arraigned in Superior Court Monday May 9, 2005.
No
bail has been posted as of this time, as Mr. Ryan has said to the
jailer, "me
and Big Bubba is good friends".