Old April 24th 05, 12:20 PM
SWL

Les, Your starting to irritate me more than cuhulin.

Maybe if you had something interesting to post for once?

"Les" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
what FAGGOT honus and FAGGOT patrick and FAGGOT les and FAGGOT m II

and
them other ****HEAD FAGGOT'S I put on my **** list are saying.I don't
read their ****!
cuhulin

You are the faggot, a pumpkin! Have you no shame???

Les

PS: Did you ever figure out where I live?

Old April 24th 05, 12:50 PM

Les the Loser,there are Gulfport,Mississippi phone books in Jackson.I
will look around.I won't waste my time phoneing you though,and you can
NOT! phone me! That is NOT! possible! I keep my phone unplugged except
when I! want to use it!
cuhulin