Old April 24th 05, 02:09 PM

Default Heyyyyy,y'all

gays.Les Lockyear in Gulfport,Mississippi is gay.Go to
Gulfport,Mississippi and he will suck y'alls dicks and he will let y'all
**** him up his ass.
cuhulin

Old April 24th 05, 03:23 PM

Nawwwww,Les Lockyear,YOU are a fed govt WHOAR!!! YOU KEEP THIS IN
MIND,,, YOU STARTED THIS BULL**** WITH ME!!!!
cuhulin

Old April 24th 05, 03:25 PM

Les Lockyear,you are a fed govt cock sucking SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old April 24th 05, 03:30 PM

I am straight.I never mess around with animals.I have owned dogs most of
my life and I have never messed around with any of them.I have never
been anywhere near any pumpkin patches in my life.I am not through with
you,Les Lockyear in Gulfport,Mississippi.I am going to make you "famous"
all over the World.
cuhulin