Old April 25th 05, 04:39 AM
Jorma DeLuxe

Default Question to Cuhulin

What do you think of Les Locklear?

Thanks for the clarification.

Jorma

Old April 25th 05, 05:16 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Jorma DeLuxe" wrote:

What do you think of Les Locklear?

Thanks for the clarification.

I don't think much of people that keep feeding the Trolls.

What did you listen to on SW today Jorma?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 25th 05, 05:23 AM
Jorma DeLuxe

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Jorma DeLuxe" wrote:

What do you think of Les Locklear?

Thanks for the clarification.

I don't think much of people that keep feeding the Trolls.

BFD what you think.

What did you listen to on SW today Jorma?

Havana. Mostly MW today with Palstar/SE-3/Wellbrook.

Jorma

Old April 25th 05, 05:46 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Jorma DeLuxe" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
..
.
In article ,
"Jorma DeLuxe" wrote:

What do you think of Les Locklear?

Thanks for the clarification.

I don't think much of people that keep feeding the Trolls.

BFD what you think.

What did you listen to on SW today Jorma?

Havana. Mostly MW today with Palstar/SE-3/Wellbrook.

Fine. You want to keep inciting problems on the news group I don't need
to read you either.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 25th 05, 05:59 AM

Well now,I charge $5.00 per question.But I Say Les Locklear (whatever
his/her name is) is really Stupid for starting that bullcrap with
me.Question? What do you think of him/her,whatever?
cuhulin

Old April 25th 05, 05:12 PM

That will be five dollars,Please,for my answer to your question.I think
Greg Davis once said (if I am not mistaken) he is from Jackson,but we
are not related.
cuhulin