Old April 25th 05, 07:57 AM

Default Iran plans to knock out U.S.,,,,,,,,,

www.worldnetdaily.com What has that got to do with Shortwave Radio?
y'all tell me.What is so good about the old timey tube type Radios? I
know! They will sit there and stutter like that Jeep going up that
mountain in the Coal Miner's Daughter and chug right on over the hill
just as good as new.What is so good about metal trash cans with tight
fitting lids? (and wimmins with tight fitting jeans) Store some of your
transistor and digital radios and thingys in them just in case.I have to
get my beauty sleep now.W OOOO W OOOOOOing to bedyy bye bed time.
cuhulin