Old April 26th 05, 09:06 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/cyberpj/bushsaudikissofdeath.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/cyberpj/bushabdullahgrip.jpg

Old April 26th 05, 12:30 PM
Dan

http://thinkprogress.org/index.php?p=711

Old April 26th 05, 05:02 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"FDR" wrote
Heck, Rush being a drug addict hasn't hurt him.

Three cheers for "Liberal Compassion!"

73,
--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

Old April 28th 05, 06:17 PM
RM MS

Still, I'd have absolutely NO PROBLEM with jumping her. Gettin' a chub
just thinking abou it.

Old April 28th 05, 06:42 PM

RM,I wouldn't **** her with your dick!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old April 29th 05, 01:16 AM
Honus

"RM MS" wrote in message
Still, I'd have absolutely NO PROBLEM with jumping her. Gettin' a chub
just thinking abou it.

Dude, she's 68 years old; you've got to draw the line somewhere.

Like say, 57.