Old April 28th 05, 03:02 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

So, as I suspected, you -do- read my posts. So...why do you keep bringing up
my name here and elsewhere after I so graciously offered to leave you alone
if you didn't mention me? Hell, man...I even let an opportunity for a
limerick go by when I didn't respond to a post by m II. I stifled my
creative needs by denying myself an outlet...and for what? Well?

It would appear he's lied repeatedly about his kill file. Amazing what curiosity
can do to an egomaniacal bestialist.

mike
Old April 28th 05, 03:21 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

So, as I suspected, you -do- read my posts. So...why do you keep

bringing up
my name here and elsewhere after I so graciously offered to leave you

alone
if you didn't mention me? Hell, man...I even let an opportunity for a
limerick go by when I didn't respond to a post by m II. I stifled my
creative needs by denying myself an outlet...and for what? Well?

It would appear he's lied repeatedly about his kill file. Amazing what

curiosity
can do to an egomaniacal bestialist.

Naw, we all know that killfiles for WebTV users are virtual. And in fact, I
can't recall him ever saying that he -killfiled- anyone, just that he
doesn't read some people's posts. I've clearly caught him lying here, so he
knows that I'm willing to leave him alone if he'll do the same...but he just
can't let sleeping dogs lie. He's brought me up three times now, and each
time I've tried to forgive him. I'm starting to think that he enjoys the
attention. Unfortunately, that would qualify his as a troll. Unlike Telamon,
I've never considered him one until lately. He didn't fit the
description...but he's starting to.

I feel a limerick coming on.

Old April 28th 05, 03:37 AM
Honus

Honus wrote:

[...]

Case in point: he just made this point about me in another
newsgroup...despite all of my offers to leave him alone if he'd only stop
bringing me up.

"Honus is a FAGGOT! (I am not,I am straight) Head on over to the
rec.radio.shortwave news group and read his postings over
there.Especially,read his postings since last Sunday and Monday of this
week.
He is also a lieing SON OF A BITCH!

........D-Day Larry"

Funny...I don't recall ever lying about him. I also don't remember what I
said Sunday and Monday, although I certainly do recall making any number of
friendly overtures to him. I offered several times to bury the hatchet; now
I'll bury it in his cyber-skull.

Beware of one James Larry Ryan
Your doggie he’d like to be tryin’.
He’ll come in from behind,
And their butts he will grind.
It’s then that your kids he’ll be eyein’.

Old April 28th 05, 03:53 AM

honus,you FAGGOT! YOU STARED THAT CRAP!
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 04:50 AM
Honus

wrote in message
honus,you FAGGOT! YOU STARED THAT CRAP!

I disagree, but either way I offered to finish it. You don't seem to want it
finished, and since I'm so eager to please, well...guess what?

Old April 28th 05, 04:55 AM

Yeah,you started that crap,honus,about me and my dog.You Lieing Freak
FAGGOT QUEER!!!!!! I don't mess around with animals! I never have and I
never will! You come to Jackson,Mississippi and let's take my dog to a
veternarian and have her examined!
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 04:58 AM

And then that piece of ****! m II and that piece of ****! les and that
piece of ****! tor whoever he is picks up on your damn lies about me and
my dog.To HELL with y'all!!!!!
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 05:41 AM
Honus

wrote in message
Yeah,you started that crap,honus,about me and my dog.You Lieing Freak
FAGGOT QUEER!!!!!! I don't mess around with animals! I never have and I
never will! You come to Jackson,Mississippi and let's take my dog to a
veternarian and have her examined!

You idiot, YOU started it when you made that post to that site saying that
you were a horny teenaged girl that wanted to screw her neighbor's German
Shepherds.

And I'm pretty ****ing tired of this "take my dog to the vet" ****. Like
he's going to be able to tell you've been raping her. After all...it's love,
isn't it? Tender lovin'? There'd be no signs of "forced entry" as it were.
And, on top of that, I asked you -repeatedly- to verify or deny making the
post. You never denied it, because as it turns out you in fact made it. So
all of the times that I goaded you about it asking for an explanation before
you explained that it was a joke post weren't lies. Can you follow that?
Read it again...slowly if you have to.