Old April 26th 05, 03:04 PM

Default Interesting post by Cuhulin!!!

Apr 25, 9:58 pm hide options

Newsgroups: alt.online-service.webtv
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:58:31 -0500
Subject: PING: FESTER
original | Report Abuse

I guess you are right,Freida.I am sixty three years old.I have a false
top plate of teeth,I am overweight,I weigh about 280 pounds.I go to the

food store once or twice a week.I am always home before night time.I
don't care anything at all about going out to the movies and
restaurants
and partying.I don't cheat around with any wimmins although I do flirt
with them all the time.I like to watch old,old movies on tv,War
movies,Westerns,action,adventu=ADre movies,musical movies.I read online
newspapers and science and technology and Military news sites and
computer news sites.I am really a boring old guy.Just not your type at
all,I suppose.I have to watch Skyjacked movie on tv now and then I am
going to hit the sack and get me some shuteye.Good Night.

.......D-Day Larry

Tor Johnson
Professional Idiot Remover

Old April 26th 05, 04:17 PM

Before Bro.Tor says it,I am saying it here first.There is a bi-sexual
lesbian woman in Wisconsin whom I email chitchat back and forth with.
cuhulin