Old April 26th 05, 11:04 PM
David

Default Major Bummer-Talk Host Cancer

Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Laura Ingraham Diagnosed With Breast Cancer

The Talk Radio Network-syndicated host has posted a notice on her
website saying she learned of the cancer during a routine exam by her
doctor last Friday and is scheduled to have surgery today to remove
the tumor.

"Within a few days I will know more about the future," writes
Ingraham. "And I am hopeful for a bright future and a normal life.
People have gone through much worse, and I know I'll obliterate this.
I am thanking you in advance for your prayers. You are my family. And
remember, I'll be back sooner than you think."

Old April 27th 05, 12:55 AM
Dan

- Don't agree with her, think she's a hypocrit..

- What a rotten, **** thing to happen. . .

Make no mistake, cancer is life threatening....

remembering Frank Zappa, the Ramones . . .
And Linda Mcartney..

Old April 27th 05, 07:09 PM
MnMikew

Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Laura Ingraham Diagnosed With Breast Cancer

The Talk Radio Network-syndicated host has posted a notice on her
website saying she learned of the cancer during a routine exam by her
doctor last Friday and is scheduled to have surgery today to remove
the tumor.

"Within a few days I will know more about the future," writes
Ingraham. "And I am hopeful for a bright future and a normal life.
People have gone through much worse, and I know I'll obliterate this.
I am thanking you in advance for your prayers. You are my family. And
remember, I'll be back sooner than you think."

Get well soon Laura you hottie you!!!

Old April 27th 05, 07:19 PM

It is bad that she has cancer,I wish her well.But I just never could
stand to listen to her.
cuhulin