RadioBanter

-   -   Air America scores it's lowest ever ratings (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/69888-air-america-scores-its-lowest-ever-ratings.html)

[email protected] April 27th 05 03:07 PM

Air America scores it's lowest ever ratings

www.worldnetdaily.com
Hey CeeTee,I am awake now,I am awoke,I am awoke,I am awoke,,,,,,,,,,
Scratch,Scratch,Scratch.Now I am fixin to get me another cup of coffee
just loaded with lots and lots of High Test Caffeine.
Yawnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,, Scratch,Scratch,Scratch,,,,,,
I beat you to that one too.
cuhulin

David April 27th 05 04:36 PM

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:07:59 -0500, wrote:

www.worldnetdaily.com
Hey CeeTee,I am awake now,I am awoke,I am awoke,I am awoke,,,,,,,,,,
Scratch,Scratch,Scratch.Now I am fixin to get me another cup of coffee
just loaded with lots and lots of High Test Caffeine.
Yawnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,, Scratch,Scratch,Scratch,,,,,,
I beat you to that one too.
cuhulin

Get a real computer. Your links never work.

[email protected] April 27th 05 05:14 PM

They work for me,ricketts,or I wouldn't post them here.I click on them
and they pop up almost instantly,even with my webtv set top box on dial
up.webtv doesn't have a hard drive and that garbage that slows down
computers.Lots of times webtv is faster than computers on dial up.Maybe
YOU need a real computer?
cuhulin

Barry April 27th 05 11:14 PM

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:54:10 -0500, wrote:

Because that's what them wimmins are Made for,they are Made to be
"Made".Sayyyy,that little Made in China Kaito "radio" of yours,,,, is it
easy to take around with you? around your house,out in your yard,out on
the street,out in your vehicle?
cuhulin

You do crystal meth or just good old crack? Goofball.

[email protected] April 28th 05 12:49 AM

I am not a goofball,Barry.YOU ARE! Your problem is you just don't know
how to Live!
cuhulin

m II April 28th 05 02:48 AM

Ryan wrote:

3/4 of the stuff you mentioned is made in China, microbrain.

'hulin is not good with fractions. We prefer the use of the words 'MOST' and
'LEAST' whenever any quantity involving a denominator may befuddle him.

In a related vein, he's not much better doing his 'gozintas'.

michael bodine II

Ryan April 28th 05 03:24 AM

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:48:16 GMT, m II wrote:

Ryan wrote:

3/4 of the stuff you mentioned is made in China, microbrain.

'hulin is not good with fractions. We prefer the use of the words 'MOST' and
'LEAST' whenever any quantity involving a denominator may befuddle him.

In a related vein, he's not much better doing his 'gozintas'.

michael bodine II

I think he's on dope.